Okay, first of all, I have no idea if this is the right place to ask about this. But me and my friend have a problem, and the problem is that we don't know where to find the "Barracks" where you find the good guns and stuff, so if you can somehow tell me or give me an exact location or something it would be great. Thanks.

There are only 2 barracks on the map and they are both up in the Northwestern Airfield, check out this map http://dayzdb.com/map look at the top left corner and find the airstrip. Once you find that the two bigger round red circles marks the barracks click on those circles to see what they look like. They are kind of small buildings with a shower and like 4 rooms to check. Best of luck with the looting, be warned this is a high pvp zone.

Crashed helicopters have the best guns and top shelf gear and sometimes have medical loot as well. Would not call them safe, but those barracks are cramped and you can get traped easy. At least at a heli you have more ways to escape if need be