KillSwitch_1

Getting spawn camped!?

So, today i thought was my lucky day on Day Z, as me and my friend finally found a car, all that it needed was some tyres so my friend went off and got some while i provided overwatch on the car. Well my screen was dark and my friend assured me that it was daytime so i decided to quickly re-log to fix it, i ran into a couple errors and it took me about 10 minutes to get back into the server and i noticed it was fixed but as soon as i came on, BAM, someone shoots me in the back a couple times, the game lags and he says ' Why aren't you dying?' before finishing me off. Fair to say this is the most annoyed i think i've ever been on this game, and am considering giving it up...

Good luck man.

If this once incident makes you qq, this game isnt for you.

I've been killed before, plenty of times and i have accepted that, just that it was so cheap, and that he spoke to me while i was dying!

Might try my luck with a group or something.

Edited by KillSwitch_1

You are mad, you dare to be mad in this situation?

What would you think if you were in his shoes, and the guy you just pumped full of bullets and who is probably at -10000 blood just turnes around, kills you, and then you both die, huh? (I know you didn't die but just imagine beeing in this situation)

The fact that you didn't die, and not just you, everyone I shoot has this death-lagg in dayz, is just the biggest problem in this game currently, fuck item duping and all the other bugs, if people really need to use them, let them use it, but the fact that killing them is kind of impossible in CQB without dying yourself is just pissing me off.

Edited by StanYz

No you dont get me, as soon as i spawned, i got raped with bullets and DID die. It just lagged and made me live for an extra 2 seconds. He was clearly waiting for me and i didnt even have a chance to get my gun out, let alone fire of any shots...

He never lost any blood, he never got shot at all, i just died, very cheaply might i add.

I do get you, but the reason you died is probably because he saw you before you logged, then waited for you to come back in, you should have hidden your car at a different location.

The fact that you didn't die immediately is the real problem here.

I was waiting for my friend to bring the parts needed to drive it, also it wasn't really i case i didn't die immediately, more it just let me speak to him for a brief second. I still had the unconscious icon on my screen and was unable to do anything. I was completely helpless, the only thing that was affected by it was that he probably wasted maybe another couple bullets to put me down.

Well that doesn't sound like it was as horrible as my experiences, as in my last 10 kills everytime the enemie was down to atleast -15000 blood and he just stood up, ran around like 5 more seconds or started pumping me full of bullets, and then randomly drops dead.

That is my problem with the game right now.

The one guy that actually turned around and shot an entire makarov clip at me luckily didn't kill me, but if he would've got a different gun or better aim I would have died, even though I shot an entire clip of my M4A1 CCO SD straight into his back.

I have experienced this bug since I play the game, but since 1.7.2.3 the death-lagg is just beyond good and evil.

I see where your coming from but it didn't go down like that, i'd probably be pissed of if i were you too i suppose, i've never actually had that myself.

Never log out in the open.

ALWAYS hide in a bush and check around you if someone followed you before you disconnect.

When I log off I ALWAYS make sure I'm prone in a bush or a tree, that way when you log back on nobody can see you. :)

So, today i thought was my lucky day on Day Z, as me and my friend finally found a car, all that it needed was some tyres so my friend went off and got some while i provided overwatch on the car. Well my screen was dark and my friend assured me that it was daytime so i decided to quickly re-log to fix it, i ran into a couple errors and it took me about 10 minutes to get back into the server and i noticed it was fixed but as soon as i came on, BAM, someone shoots me in the back a couple times, the game lags and he says ' Why aren't you dying?' before finishing me off. Fair to say this is the most annoyed i think i've ever been on this game, and am considering giving it up...

Oh shit man, i think that was me! What server were you on? If it was you sorry about the lead, but thanks for the ride lol!

Its just a part of life. You have the choice stay down, or get up and brush the dust off.

Can't remember what sever haha, and yeah i'm back on, the post helped me blow off some steam ya'know