Sign in to follow this  
B Allred

Can you still become a bandit?

Hello, I started playing DayZ about a month ago and lately I've been wanting to become a bandit (Mostly for aesthetic reasons). So I was running around Elektro killing innocent people for 2 days or so.. :) I had ended up with about 7 murders and I was still a survivor? could the server have bandits turned off or something? or in the new update were "bandits" removed?

They removed the morph. Yeah it sucks. It makes it harder to know exactly what is going on with everyone.... But I really wanted to look like that at least once. Hopefully they release it as an item you can pick up sometime.

• Like 1

I really want them to add change-able camos/skins that you could buy/download. If they really wanted to sell camos and skins they could make alot of money :)

• Like 1

People will be dicks if promised some sort of reward. Dicks will be dicks anyway.

Yea, you can still be a bandit, just without the skin. Technically, I am still a bandit, my humanity was at -75k before they removed the skins. Being a bandit now, is based on your play style.

I want a bandit skin.

No you don't, they forced players down a specific play style that some didn't like, plus you were a target for everyone

No you don't, they forced players down a specific play style that some didn't like, plus you were a target for everyone

Oh, I want one. I'm a target for anyone at the moment anyway.

Same here. That outfit kinda got me twice as jacked for the game alone. I bought the game without knowing it was removed. Love the game, even if all the best stuff is only in like 2 places so it's a race to get there without getting killed sort of thing.

the dayz guys really need to bring back the bandit skin that you morph into after commiting murders, it would be so much easier to see if the guy going prone in a building is more likely to kill you when they see you

I just want the spawns on Camo Clothing to come back. Shit made me feel like a commando.

Im with you all is was pretty helpful seeing if someone was a bandit by his skin, but i think the bandit look looked pretty BA