Sign in to follow this  
Dizzlekrew

Arma 2 Vanilla Crashes After DayZ install

ok i know this isnt really a problem because my dayz works fine. thing is i want to play some vanilla arma 2 CO and i cant. Everything loads fine but after the end of the final load after my mission file has been loaded i get Arma 2REINFORCEMENTS has stopped working. This seems to only happen when im trying to get into domination servers. Im just wondering if this is an easy fix or if im screwed. i unistalled everything re installed it played vanilla arma all night no prob, as soon as i played DayZ it didn't work. i am using six launcher. any help would be great its a pain in the ass to uninstall and re install everytime i want to play vanilla arma.

• Like 1

How do you unload the mod?

also i am using the six launcher and using the arma 2 section on it. it was working fine before i installed dayz again.

Edited by Dizzlekrew

Hello, i used to use six launcher to play the other mods but now after it updated it just crashes renforcements everytime i try t use it..

maybe that update fucked everything up.... seems so

it has to be something with the beta patch, every other game loads fine except for the Domination game type.

Im getting this problem at the moment.

I have checked my vanilla arma and there are no expansions or betas etc running on the start up screen.

So I cant understand why Im encountering this problem when I join vanilla servers and it crashes.

Do you suggest I wait for a new Dayz update to fix this problem or do I need to do something else.

Thanks.