Sign in to follow this  
sabercrosk

Friend and I looking for someone to play with.

My friend and I have been looking for someone else to play DayZ with (and maybe minecraft and other games) and we gave up looking for someone we know in real life because all they want to do is play Xbox. We're both 16 and we're hoping to find someone who has a mic and is around our age group(13-20.) Add me on Skype if your interested (SaberCrosk)

• Like 1

Heya Saber! Sorry about your lack of luck finding more friends to play with. Before I charge on, gung-ho and full of gumption for your unnamed cause, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could clear up the details on what you're aiming to DO with your group. I've always like the idea of being a medic so I can definitely support you out in the field. I'm also fairly good at scavenging. Hope you find a wonderful companion.

We were hoping to gather a small team of around 4 people to just gather supplies and parts for a vehicle to roam around and just survive as long as possible. And just to play other games as well to DayZ.

Sent you a request on skype. Vehicle scavenging DOES sound fun. Perhaps we could steer our efforts around the wastes to help people as well?

---

Actually I'm going to decline. Sorry. Your path's a bit to boisterous for my tastes.

Edited by Dr. Cocks

What timezone are u in? I would be interested but I am Australian so might not be able to with our different times.

Hey!

I am really interested in joining you guys!

I am 15 and very mature guy, kinda new to DayZ but hopefully you guys can accept me in your team.

Thanks

P.S.: Btw I have a Minecraft account so if you wan't to play it too, I'm in :P