ikshadow

Whats the biggest server you played on ?

I wonder whats the biggest ( most players online ) you played on AND what was the performance.

p.s. Asking cause we are stress testing a server atm but did not go over 70 players so far, wanna see how it would work with 100 players at same time.

I was on with 100 players, it wasnt bad besides dieing all the time

Been on 2x 100 player servers, they desynched like hell and took about 6 years to load into. I noticed they knocked their player cap down to 50 / 60 soon after. Unless your server is space age I think you're going to have desynch issues after 50 - 60 players. Love to see a stable 100 player server though, so if yours is up to it...

64 players, full server. But I had a ping of 93 and my dual core doesn't perform as well as the big boys so I only had an FPS of about 20, max.

Been on 2x 100 player servers, they desynched like hell and took about 6 years to load into. I noticed they knocked their player cap down to 50 / 60 soon after. Unless your server is space age I think you're going to have desynch issues after 50 - 60 players. Love to see a stable 100 player server though, so if yours is up to it...

With 70 players still preformed flawlessly without desync or high pings ( mine was always bellow 25ms ), however its completely new server dedicated only to dayZ, mysql and team speak 3 .. setup in datacenter on 1GB optics fibre.

Will see what will happen on 100

Edited by IKShadow

With 70 players still preformed flawlessly without desync or high pings ( mine was always bellow 25ms ), however its completely new server dedicated only to dayZ, mysql and team speak 3 .. setup in datacenter on 1GB optics fibre.

Will see what will happen on 100

UBER UBER!!!

GJ IKS for upgrading the server