Sign in to follow this  
buxaroo

No servers showing. Ingame and using Six-updater

Whenever I start up the Six launcher this is what I see:

The server list appears for a millisecond, then disappears. Why is it doing this? I have all of the programs added to the firewall exception list. Is it a problem with my Netgear WGR614 anyone think? It sucks for Source games and especially for Gamespy-based server browsers for some reason (all other games work perfectly in MP, it's just this mod/ARMA2 and TF2), so wondering if anyone else has this router can tell me if it's working for them and what I could do about it? I need the router because I got rid of cable TV and using a Roku box to stream to the living room for family and can't afford another router at this time.

Seriously? I am the only person with this problem? No one can help? I changed routers with another one I had in storage (LinkSys WRT54G), made sure I added the ports to port forwarding etc etc, same issue as if I had the other router. I have Windows Firewall off, I turned off my antivirus, same thing.

I've got the same problem, don't know how to fix it :(

I bought Arma II Operation Arrowhead through steam and then used six updater to install DayZ.

I've just found out what my issue was.

I had PeerBlock running. I can't find a list for gamespy to add to peerblock so I have turned off the P2P lists in the List Manager.