Kythia

Not so shining female pants

Then don't play a bitch Woman.

I know the internet is a wonderful playground for people like you with tiny penis issues, but do shush when the adults are talking.

• Like 1

I know the internet is a wonderful playground for people like you with tiny penis issues, but do shush when the adults are talking.

You know, in any other community that dumb response would have popped up within minutes on page one. In DayZ it almost took him a week and page 2. Good sign, right?

• Like 1

I wanted to come up with a smart response to that but I couldn't because all I could think of was clearly dumb.

Is this the cost of equality?!

There's no point in making this suggestion, it's obviously something that will be remedied once more character customisation is added. ;)

Play as a female, why? There ain't no kitchens as far as i know.

There are kitchens... do you not survive long enough to find a house?

You reek of pathetic adolescence. You think trolling is funny because it's your weak attempt at undermining authority and an impotent attempt to assert dominance. You are completely worthless and have no reason for anyone to respect you or even take notice of you so being a twat is the only way you can get attention. Wow, you worked out that being a prick makes people hate you, you should submit a fucking thesis on that subject because it's fucking revolutionary! And before you post "U MAD BRO?" or some other demented copycat twattishness, no I am not mad I am mildly irritated by a cancerously ignorant fuck-wit. If you see that as an achievement then you have even less brains than you have balls.

• Like 3