Sign in to follow this  
badraven

What now?

Hello there,

right now im living like a real bandit, killing players on sight with 50. cal or dmr whatever I prefer. Ive found few vehicles and am hiding/hoarding them up. Doing this feels bad, so i decided so help new players out. now my question is where to find new players that need help and wont shoot me in the face the first time I see them?

Edited by badraven

That depends on YOUR behavior. I bought this game 2 days ago and let me give you a rundown of today

1: Find an AK-74, get happy then run to NEAF and get killed by a clan of server hoppers (took 3 with me)

2: Run to Airfield south. Find player being chased by zombied without a weapon. Save him, patch him up, give him supplies and guide him through airfield till he finds a pistol. Get shot in the back

3: Spawn outside elektro, instant sniper round through the face, I'm talking like less than 20 seconds in

4: Find a bandit killing someone. Bandit taunts him over direct before getting ready to finish him off. Kill bandit, raise person, person thanks me then shoots me.

5: Spawn, raid hospital see someone bleeding, patch them up, give them a blood transfusion, get shot..

6: (Just 3 minutes ago) Raid barn and find a CZ550 (I was super excited for this gun...) go to town to get supplies to help. Break into hospital with noone around. Raid supplies, server hopper spawns behind me. I get shot and shoot him. He starts bleeding out but I patch him then give him 1 of 3 morphine and run. Turn the corner, get shot in the face. Direct chat reads "Shouldn't have shot my friend"

This community personifies the phrase "No good deed goes unpunished" which is extremely ironic when there's really no downside to turning to banditry and killing people

Edited by Keylime314

LMAO Keylime, dude you just cant get a break hahaha....Sorry probably frustrating but you gotta admit that is pretty damn funny!

Destroy cars and respawn, play as a nice guy.