Sign in to follow this  
EpicScout

What to do with my newly found L82a2 aws I found.

So the title kind of says it all =p I had just fell off a roof because i'm a bawsss. Respawned in novy so started to head to stary and found a helicopter on the short quick way... so what should I do with the l82a2 aws I found from the downed helicopter?

So the title kind of says it all =p I had just fell off a roof because i'm a bawsss. Respawned in novy so started to head to stary and found a helicopter on the short quick way... so what should I do with the l82a2 aws I found from the downed helicopter?

I think the big question here is how the hell did you respawn in novy sobor?

I think the big question here is how the hell did you respawn in novy sobor?

There is a very rare chance of spawning there.. I have spawned there a couple time but always under a building and could not get out.

I had one of those... until I tried to fill up a tractor, and for the life of me couldn't find the Refuel zone, (turned out because it was on a slope), anyway the brilliant idea I had was to crawl under Mr. Tractor, and low and behold the refuel tractor button appears, I was like alright... what happens if I click it since I can't crouch up.. Oh well I give my character merits for his determination to stand up, he really tried.. I got 1 shot by the refuel button D=.

Don't Refuel vehicles from underneath!

• Like 2