Sign in to follow this  
f0twenty

Looking to band up with some decent players...

I'm currently trying to band up with someone who has half a brain on how to survive this game. Am willing to share any and all firepower that I have/find. Basically I was the n00b who was enjoying running around and getting merked for no reason and finally got fed up with the bullshit. I know the entire layout of every city on the coast like the back of my hand and can loot Elektro without so much as raising an eyebrow of a sniper or zed. I'm just looking for some people to blast the assholes who fire first...I'm a good enough shot but more guns = better protection. I'm in this game to help people out and just band together.

We are East coast based.

.SO is always looking for players

PM me if intersted

Edited by XMorTus

I'm US player though homie....not sure whether that effects your playing or not. I know the timezone difference isn't too extreme. I'm on the East Coast of the US and am one of the elder games (29).

I'm US player though homie....not sure whether that effects your playing or not. I know the timezone difference isn't too extreme. I'm on the East Coast of the US and am one of the elder games (29).

If you're just looking for a partner then I'll team up with you. EST as well. I'm tired of getting popped by random morons who think this is COD and killing is worth +50. Keylime314 is my steam, dayz, and skype.

I'm on the east coast as well, same problem you have, I try to be nice and end up getting shot in the back, right now I have a fresh char with only a lee enfield, would like to play with a group or just partner up with someone

Im 15 time zone EST live in canada mybe we could play ive been playing for a couple of days but i know alot about the game and im well armed hit me back with a skype name and we'll go from there

• Like 2

add me on steam, dpark3r or ass my skype, masschickens (dave parker) been playing a while and am a pretty good player who knows how to navigate around map and shoot a gun.