SwisheR

*[Recruitment Thread]* Team Reign (eSports Orginiztion) Needs DayZ Players!

If you like hackers/Kids who spawn vehicles and weapons. I recommend you do not join this clan.. Nuff said.

Bunch of puffs, I know this because you travel cross land in packs. I dont even have to join your teamspeak to know your communication sucks balls.

YOU CANNOT EVEN COMPARE THIS GAME TO ESPORTS

This game is about a band of brothers who come on to play as a group of friends, thats why you will find the best clans are actually not clans but avid gamers on a quest together, IDC if that sounds gay its true.

• Like 1

- Username/Handle: Ducksausage

- Why do you want to join Team Reign?: Seem like you are serious about it

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: just D/L'ed it

- Do you teamspeak?: Yes

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: not yet

Bunch of puffs, I know this because you travel cross land in packs. I dont even have to join your teamspeak to know your communication sucks balls.

YOU CANNOT EVEN COMPARE THIS GAME TO ESPORTS

This game is about a band of brothers who come on to play as a group of friends, thats why you will find the best clans are actually not clans but avid gamers on a quest together, IDC if that sounds gay its true.

Thank you! You pretty much said it all!

These guys have to be the WORSE group of guys to play with. They don't use teamwork and are rookies when it comes to dayZ

- Username/Handle: MR.White

- Why do you want to join Team Reign?: I want to take the game to the next level and have fun with a team instead of always playing be myself.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: 2hours(sometimes more depending if i get player killed alot).

- Do you Teamspeak?: yes

- Do you have a microphone?: yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: Just see you around i guess.

LOL, hated upon soooo hard, we don't hack we denied these kids because they are assholes and not the kind of people we like to have in our team.

LOL, hated upon soooo hard, we don't hack we denied these kids because they are assholes and not the kind of people we like to have in our team.

Lol! We dis your group because you guys can't communicate and run around in circles and then hack and spawn cars/guns.

Don't Join, they noobies with hacks.

Edited by Bobcat
  • Like 1

- Username/Handle: Vese

- Why do you want to join Team Reign?:Really jsut want some people to play DayZ with, its too hard to survive by yourself.

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: Not much, could be a lot more though. I'd be willing to play a fuckload if I like the guys Im playing with/ we do well. I haven't been playing because its pretty frustrating by yourself

- Do you Teamspeak?: Yeah

- Do you have a microphone?: Yep

- Anything else you would like to add?: Not really.

Lol do your self a favor guys and don't bother even giving an app.. We got accept, I have proof that we did, And Me and Bobcat came to find out that they were hacking/Spawning guns and cars. Pure cheaters.

- Username/Handle: JAK_SPYRO in game user: JAK

- Why do you want to join Team Reign?: just want to have some friends and a team

- How many hours of DayZ do you play on a daily bases?: i have 24 hours free to play

- Do you Teamspeak?: No

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: I only speak english and very funny and nice ;)