Waly

DE 294 REPORT

DE 294 is a Server with only 5-7 Players and they go and farm EQ and after it they go and make the Server Public and kill People

So pleas BAN this server:

DE 294

post-51014-0-07843700-1342712988_thumb.p

• Like 1

What you think about

Server Ban:

Yes [1]

No [2]

DE 294 is a Server with only 5-7 Players and they go and farm EQ and after it they go and make the Server Public and kill People

DE 294

Do you actually have an idea of what you are talking about? Have YOU been killed there?

Also is it free to everyone to go on empty servers to farm! Maybe its a clan server?! Is it forbidden to have locked clan servers? I see lots of locked servers online!

Edited by Salzisailor

Its not enable ! so Dont tell me what i must do if you play the game 1 min and don´t know the server rules ! Go and play with your Barbie

Waly, calm down. it is clearly forbidden for server owners to lock the servers.

• Like 1

Yea but if you have no brain dont talk :) Salz*

HAHAHA! You are funny Waly, I laughed lots... :) But actually, I like to play with barbies. ;D

Yeah I know now that its not allowed, I just read it. Its not my server anyway. But in my opinion this rule doesnt make sense. Anyways, the server is free for everyone now. But Waly, take care that you dont get killed by bad people... ;)

DE 294

Question for you, is this the only server you are able to any on? I ask because there are thousands of servers out there unless you just sit there and refresh six launcher to find servers to report, which is pretty juvenile behavior

• Like 1

the problem is when people from this server start to join others and kill people with stuff from a locked server. Because on a locked server is no danger of being pk'ed. So unfair advantage. Do you get that?