pxxl

Tents Disappearing

We had a few camps and all 4 tents are gone. One was still there but the contents and my "FN FAL ANPV S4" were gone.

Oh well maybe raided or bugged.. but that one disappeared after the server reset.

Is this a common problem? Will they come back after the next reset?

Edited by PXXL

the issue with the current version is with stuff not saving not tents being removed. I think the next dayz update will fix any issues

Were they based on the edge of the map?

Just a quote from Ander but may be it if not just a suggestion.

Vehicles that remain unused for a short period of time (<=24h) outside map boundary now respawns inside map boundary at their original chance based spawn points.

Also a quick 24h notice. If you have tents hidden outside of map in the green acres- be sure to pickup your gear now as those tents will now be swept away by the strong winds of those wide plains.

(NON RP reason: no you shouldnt be building bases hidden outside of map boundaries, tents and items outside of map boundary will now be removed on regular basis.)

Edited by shabang

Were they based on the edge of the map?

Nope, but all of em were under pine trees. Hard to select but also hard to spot B)

Edited by PXXL

i have had the exact same problem today, all tents and fence around it disappeared, i used em as late as last night before logging off, 13 hours later, everything gone.. no tents there anymore.. no nothing :(

bye bye AS50 and m4a1 cco SD....

were these new tents? had your stuff survived previous server resets?

i had a couple of tents get wiped out after a server restart, but they were brand new. i read a post stating you should place some junk items (tin cans, ect) in a new tent and then wait for a server reset before using. i did this with my last tent (the junk disappeared) and haven't lost anything since.

Yes my tents had survived quite a few server restarts.

what i found odd was that it was ALL tents in the server i realized (i knew another camp and that one is clean too)

and our firestation in cherno, had wiring all over it, wich is also gone..

*EDIT*

The tents appeared again after a hard reset and the update to 1.7.2.5 (server side)

now i just need to get 1.7.2.5 to run smoothly on my pc (only works 1 out of 10 times to get into the server and have to reinstall sometimes too.)

but YAI!

Edited by Wuggie

Mine dissappeared completely. It was in the middle of a massive forest and now we have lost it :(.. It has taken ages to find a tent as well :(..

yep its a bug....you can check it if you had placed barbed wire

Everything is gone -> tents will return after a few serverrestarts

only the tent is gone -> bye bye tent