redtwist

The First Time I Killed Another Player.

When I first started to play DayZ my policy was to be nice and hopefully find someone so that we could team up and survive together, but however it quickly changed over the course of 3-4 days. I found many survivors and said "Friendly" but was shot dead whenever they located me, but sometimes they would team up with me, only until I had found a Map or something of interest, only then would they proceed with killing me. The most joyous moment was when I found a group of about 8 survivors, I walked up and said "Friendly" they paid no attention to me, so i thought I cool with them, but one of the member of there pack looked at me and shot me with his Winchester.

My policy changed when i was in "Cherno", A friend and I where at the apartments and.... you just have to watch it for yourself :D

I'm not sure if I became a bandit over the deaths that I caused, but I indeed felt like a bandit. (The filling is nice)

I also have a Youtube channel where I have uploaded more videos on DayZ, so if you want to check it, you are more then welcome too.

Link to my channel: http://www.youtube.c...01?feature=mhee

Edited by redtwist
  • Like 2

I love how you openly combat log in this video. Also how the other guy in the video is telling you to constantly combat log if you need to.

I love how you openly combat log in this video. Also how the other guy in the video is telling you to constantly combat log if you need to.

Shame you logged out... I hate when people do that, its so noobish.

bandits dont combat log, thats what nub murderers do

Do keep in mind that this is my Friend and I's first time playing, and again we didn't know that it was shunned in the game.