nrvswreck

Starter weapon...

It was a joke, you know, ha ha..

My mistake. It was my understanding that jokes are supposed to be funny.

Edited by aversionfx

how bout u start with nothing. no backpack flashlight etc. maybe with just a troll face in your inventory. would make it better

Amen

My mistake. It was my understanding that jokes are supposed to be funny.

How many jokes have you actually read on this forum? trust me thats some stand up on stage at an open mic night in a little bit better than filthy coffee shop or the equivalent starbucks and start saying things we see straight off the bat humor.

Fact is aslong as we keep talking like this going back and forth on whether I have any intellect in you're mind and whether my choice words of trying to lighten a situation that everyone has seen and heard before, in a thread that has been seen and done before..in my mind we just showed people what not to do when posting a suggestion page in a nice way without any swearing or telling people to go cry or complain, so I see that as a job well done.

How many jokes have you actually read on this forum?

That depends. Do they actually have to know they're telling a joke?

Because 99% of the suggestions I see on this forum are a joke.

That depends. Do they actually have to know they're telling a joke?

Because 99% of the suggestions I see on this forum are a joke.

They don't have to but I wouldnt expect them to write joke in front of what their about to say otherwise you already know its a joke and just won't be as funny.

But I agree a large percentage of suggestions are a joke, mainly due to people either A. not searching before putting up the idea 50 other people thought of aswell or B. putting up an idea that just doesn't/wouldn't work well with the game.

The main goal is not to care what people suggest, it's their ideas and yeah, ok, majority of their ideas could be bad, but the chance of those bad ideas actually getting INTO the game, well lets say simply theirs a higher chance that Dean himself would walk up to your house, knock on your door, and then live on your couch for the rest of your dayz life then those bad ideas getting in.

If it doesn't affect you directly, then I say let them post, highest possibility is they realise they had a bad idea or complained about something already done before and move on..other chance is they get so angry at people flaming them they either leave the game or troll the forums and get abusive because "everyone else was abusive to me so whats the point"