Sign in to follow this  
Vastîc

Killed by friendly fire

Hi, i was killed by friendly fire from Rebloblic in the northern barracks of the north west airfield.

at ca. 15.30

On: NL2(1.7.2.3/95054) Veteran| 3D:off|CH:OFF) Dayzmod.com- sGs&=OCB

This is a moment where I am either misunderstanding you, you're trolling, or my faith in humanity plummets.

Edited by Sumdum
  • Like 3

The "friendly fire" annoucements sometimes occurs when you are killed. However, the fire was not friendly as there is no such thing as that in this mod. Pretty much everyone unless they are your real life friends are hostiles. Regardless of how the game labels you.

Ignore the two idiots above. What he's trying to say is that someone was probably killing him in the debug zone, however if you were spawning into the game and you were killed it would also indicate your death as friendly fire.

If you're killed as you're logging in, does the kill stick? And does the person who killed you get a murder?

I just killed someone today and it said I got the kill due to friendly fire, my murder/bandit count did not go up. Although I was able to loot the corpse without issue.

I did the same and got no murder for it. it has also happened to me while spawning in. I spawned in to the "you died" screen. Not fun. Were even now...

If you kill someone soon after they log in it counts as friendly fire, they spawn on the coast as normal but instead have all of their equipment.

it also comes up if you're in the debug forest killing the hard copies of the players.

They just need to fence off that debug forest because if you go out there you can still just rummage around in peoples backpacks and steal stuff out of it :(

when a player shoots another in open battle and the friendly fire message appears (no logging in or debug forest/outside normal world), what's that suppose to mean?