Sign in to follow this  
-MadTommy

What would have taken? 3 lovely weapons, only room for 2.

Ok i just found a heli site with 3 beauties at it..

AS50 with no ammo..

M14 EP1 with 3 clips

FN FAL ANPV S4 with one clip.

I only had a shitty Czech Backpack.. so could only carry one and put one in pack.

Its the 1st time i've found either the FN FAL ANPV S4 or AS50..

I decided to leave the AS50 as it had no ammo. I've just logged out with the FN FAL ANPV S4 in my pack.. i hope to god its there when i log back in! Maybe i should have had in my hand when i logged out... but i decided the more versatile M14 would be better for all around..hmmm

What would you have done?

Edited by MadTommy

as50, you can use m107 rounds for it, which are easier to find than the as50 rounds. fn fal anpv is only good if you actually play on a night time server, and when i did, i only used it for the night scope.

as50, you can use m107 rounds for it, which are easier to find than the as50 rounds. fn fal anpv is only good if you actually play on a night time server, and when i did, i only used it for the night scope.

true

M14 with the FAL is a good combination.

m14 + as50! would been my choise

I would have taken the m14 only, left the other 2 weapons. AS50 is tooo snipy, and FN Fal seems like a shitty AR. So having both would only leave you with a good sniper, and take up allot of room because you need to hold 2 weapons.

I prefer not stuffing a weapon in my pack, having only one primary leaves allot of room in an alice pack :P lots of ammo or food, cba having to run around and look for food all the time. Better to load up on goats and cows once in a while :D

Hmm i may have messed up then.. i thought the ANPV S4 was a IR scope.. is it just night vision? I already have NVGs..

Oh well lesson for the future. I'm not a bandit.. well not intentionally, so not much of a sniper. Hmm the AS50 would have been good for counter sniping.. doh. I probably should have taken that. The weapon in my pack will probably vanish anyway :)

Edited by MadTommy

If you have nvg and you play on night servers drop the as50 and take the fal, and yes its nv only no flir

Edited by Smithy

If you have nvg and you play on night servers drop the as50 and take the fal, and yes its nv only no flir

I try and play on the same sever every time.. so depends when i log in.

Hmm i may have messed up then.. i thought the ANPV S4 was a IR scope.. is it just night vision? I already have NVGs..

Oh well lesson for the future. I'm not a bandit.. well not intentionally, so not much of a sniper. Hmm the AS50 would have been good for counter sniping.. doh. I probably should have taken that. The weapon in my pack will probably vanish anyway :)

If I'm right they removed the Thermal as it was WAY too overpowered, I don't know if you ever saw it but look at it.. jmlEM.jpg

If I'm right they removed the Thermal as it was WAY too overpowered, I don't know if you ever saw it but look at it..

It wasnt intentional to remove it and its now back in game.

And FYI its only good for spotting, at everything else it sucks so you have to carry second weapon and that creates extra annoyance because you need to switch weapons if you want to shoot something.

To OP, I would take AS50 since finding m107 ammo is so easy, just raid stary sorob military tents few times and you will find it for sure.

M14 its only for short range and that FN fal is completely useless and its total crap.

It wasnt intentional to remove it and its now back in game.

And FYI its only good for spotting, at everything else it sucks so you have to carry second weapon and that creates extra annoyance because you need to switch weapons if you want to shoot something.

To OP, I would take AS50 since finding m107 ammo is so easy, just raid stary sorob military tents few times and you will find it for sure.

M14 its only for short range and that FN fal is completely useless and its total crap.

Oh right, thanks for clearing up. It looks bloody good anyway :P

When I last time tried take multiple weapons (had akm on primary wep, put remington and lee enfield in back pack) those weapons just disappeared from there. Happened maybe 5 days ago. After that I thought you cannot carry more than one primary wep... but obviously you can ^_^

at mook...hopefully you had an alice or coyote elite pack, as anything else carrying 2 weapons would take up 20 slots. if you try throwing 2 weapons on your patrol or czech pack it'll just disapear.

as to the anpv fal....how do you engage flir mode? i've only figured out the nvg, also does it have laser sight like the l85?

...actually here's a trade i'm willing to make, 1 anpv fal with 1 fal clip, for any camo suits, doesn't have to be ghille...i've searched from berenzino all the way to nwaf the other day going as far south as novy and stary and can't find a dang suit anywhere, i've even resorted to looking in dog houses and chicken coops.

Edited by cruelntention

at mook...hopefully you had an alice or coyote elite pack, as anything else carrying 2 weapons would take up 20 slots. if you try throwing 2 weapons on your patrol or czech pack it'll just disapear.

as to the anpv fal....how do you engage flir mode? i've only figured out the nvg, also does it have laser sight like the l85?

...actually here's a trade i'm willing to make, 1 anpv fal with 1 fal clip, for any camo suits, doesn't have to be ghille...i've searched from berenzino all the way to nwaf the other day going as far south as novy and stary and can't find a dang suit anywhere, i've even resorted to looking in dog houses and chicken coops.

ANPV has only night vision scope. No laser too.

i wouldda taken only the m14.. maybe the as50 if i had backpack room

I would have taken it all and traded it for some mountain dew.

in all honesty, i'd be happy to find any of those guns, best I have found so far is M9 SD and Mp5SD but I have no ammo for either, so Im using my m16a2 which I have 29 bullets for (I shot a cow in the head)