pxxl

Suggestions for tents and teams

Tents

Tents have a message looted or even looted by [name]. just like the dead player bodies have now.

The owner can hunt down the one who looted and will let the player know if its a bug or actual raid.

Customization

Some sort of "none hud" way to confirm team mates. I think customization is the way to go.

We are using skins, face paint and glasses to recognize each other faster at the moment.

So for example your teammates could all wear a red bandana on their right or lefts arms, around the neck, upper left or right leg etc.

Something subtle but noticeable.

• Like 1

Personally I think the tent idea is horrible, you should not be able to watch your tent constantly unless you leave someone to guard it.

Personally I think the tent idea is horrible, you should not be able to watch your tent constantly unless you leave someone to guard it.

My idea or being able to pitch a tent in general? I think i don't understand the part i made bold.

I'm not suggesting a guarding mechanism. Like i explained it could just be a message that says "All your stuff is gone. You're tent got looted."

And if it doesn't give you this message you lost your tent's content to a bug and will not have to find another spot for it.

Edited by PXXL

I think the customization idea is great, me and my group of friends that i play with currently role with the blue and white face paint (its not the best because it stands out but it makes us distinct to eachother) i have heard of people using different colour's of skin to recognize eachother also, if there was the level of customization that you are suggesting then yeah others could do the same thing but it would be better than what the current system is for people being distinct in a group :)