Paizley

Broken Leg need help

Hi guys,

Sorry Im sure there has been too many people saying the same thing, but I have come really far in the game and have gotten a broken leg. I am near Gvozdno near the water hole and I have got heaps of equipment. My mate who i play with is away at the moment so i thought i would mission out solo and find some morphine and matches, though somehow after 1 hit i have a broken leg.

If anyone is even close and has any morphine I would be mega appreciated and give you either some of my supplies or team up with you to go through some other villages.

If nothing, can you create another profile and start a second survivor in which i can find morphine and bring it to myself by dropping it and then logging in with my first profile to pick it up ???

or is the saving process of DayZ linked only with your serial code ?

Thanks heaps.

Tim

I'll come get you, PM me your server.

And yes, you need a new CD Key for a second character. So no, you can't just make a new profile.

What nice gear have you got?

He has whatever it will take for you to go out to his designated kill zone.

LOL... I aint asking for no bandits to come shoot me. I have an alice pack, raw meat, compass, watch, map , binoculars, shotgun, heaps of bullets..... really its just stuff that i dont want to lose.

I want to keep playing and my mate will be back on saturday night... can't wait that long for him to help save me..

though don't want to attract any dodgey guys who want to just take my gear...

LOL... I aint asking for no bandits to come shoot me. I have an alice pack, raw meat, compass, watch, map , binoculars, shotgun, heaps of bullets..... really its just stuff that i dont want to lose.

I want to keep playing and my mate will be back on saturday night... can't wait that long for him to help save me..

though don't want to attract any dodgey guys who want to just take my gear...

So PM me your server, I'll get you morphine. I won't shoot.

• Like 1

I usually just respawn and walk back where I left my body in a secure place...

In some way you can consider this cheating.

I do loot my own dead body, but I never really respawn on purpose just to loot it again.

Shit's legit. Fixed his leg, made him a fire. All is good.

No trap.

• Like 2

Crowding is as true as he says.... fixed me right up and helped me kill some zombies.

Thank you again.

Cheers,

Tim