fuckthisgame

My First Adventure

You should probably see a shrink to talk about your anger issues. You definitely shouldn't play this or any game if it's causing you such emotional distress that you feel the need to post a long winded butt hurt post on the internet.

Six hours prone in Cherno is a much better use of my time than 'smoking pole' as you put it.

but you'd need matches to smoke anything so try the quieter residential areas to find some.

This game is fucking garbage and so are all of you.

So, what's your point again? Loved reading the story anyway

53817_700b.jpg

This. x2

Someone already said this but I agree... I read the OP and thought Wow.. Cool beginning! What an adventure! Time to start again...

But this douche freaks out and comes on the forums to flame the game and the couple hundred thousand people that love it.

Priceless man. This is not the game for you obviously. Please quietly and with whatever shred of dignity you have left, exit the game, exit the forums, and exit our lives. Thanks.

And if there is anything in your nut sack besides hot air and u want to man up... read this: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/37904-newbie-guides-start-easier-improve-yourself/

Edited by Trout

Cool story bro. I like the part where 6 entire hours went by without you having the presence of mind to notice what was going on. Some might say you were in deep immersion.

Give it another go tomorrow and see what happens.

Also, we can't have you flaming the forums, 'kay?

Closed