Stels (DayZ)

Caps, Town and Bandits

Hi everyone,

I have some suggests to make a better life for Caps :)

1) I think it should be better to create some town(like a post in rl for survivors after apocalipsis) or like this, so there they can found people like them. That should be like secure zone for survivors, they can find or join in groups and hunting bandits.

2) I think it was bad idea to dispose the bandit skins and like, "add some blood on the hands", but this bandit will still in cap? My suggest is to add like a "Black Mask", like a Terror, so you can identificate him on a big range, so you will know that he is a bandit. Bcs. now in the game everyone shots anyone, scared about to loose his loot.

Thx and sorry for my bad english :)

• Like 1

Its ok Agree with all you said +1 i was thinking like a survivor town thats been man made as a safe zone, it could only be small, and friendly fire is on when in there. :D

would be cool with some fortress/small town with walls that survivors could meet up at or something :P and bandits should definatly be recogniseable (sorry for sh!t english :D)

I don't think this would be possible until they have some sort of way to build walls in the game. That and also fix the server hopping. Only other issue is how are they going to be able to control the size and how many can be placed on the map. It could get to a point where the entire map is filled with peoples safe zones/ camps that it becomes near impossible to move around, or enjoy the current pacing/ setup of the game.

As for removing the bandit skin. Im glad they did, a lot of people were getting skins because they shot one or two people in self defense, when someone shot them first but they missed. That then makes you a prime target for everyone for the wrong reasons.

I don't think this would be possible until they have some sort of way to build walls in the game. That and also fix the server hopping. Only other issue is how are they going to be able to control the size and how many can be placed on the map. It could get to a point where the entire map is filled with peoples safe zones/ camps that it becomes near impossible to move around, or enjoy the current pacing/ setup of the game.

As for removing the bandit skin. Im glad they did, a lot of people were getting skins because they shot one or two people in self defense, when someone shot them first but they missed. That then makes you a prime target for everyone for the wrong reasons.

walls? why not? it should be just a little town or 2, smaller then kamenka or so that. In the forest, near of ocean, near of cherno ca. 2-3km(for example) or like that. Round a round walls, houses and with only 1 exit/enter. So just like some typical posts for survivors :)

Maybe you will get Bandit skin after 3-5 kills? So you can defend your self and if you kill some bandit you will get some humanity(like -1 of banditpoints)

Edited by Stels

They did go away after a while though.

Edited by Badhaggis

The idea of this was a prebuilt outpost for survivors where they cant be attacked its a safezone, adds maybe a social element to the game.

• Like 1

maybe a social element to the game.

That is what i mean :) This game neeeeeds this :) bcs many people survive with groups, not alone :)