RickyRio

Naming and Shaming "Tianity" and his stream

http://www.twitch.tv/tianity/b/318772896

at the end of this video (roughly 4:13:00) they get shot at and all instantly disconnect from the server.

they then proceed to complain about stream sniping, (a risk multiplayer streamers must deal with) that "1 v 4 is not a fair fight" and "I cant stand when they do that, one dude starts shooting at four, Really?!"

DEAL WITH IT

he is currently streaming and is near the NW airfield, HUNT THEM DOWN.

AHAHAHAH HE JUST GOT STREAM SNIPED AGAIN

I am a bandit too, but this is just cruel and childish. Dont you have a little bit of honor left?

Don't understand what the point of this thread is... he is dealing with the stream sniping. Is "deal with it" for you just getting killed by the snipers?

You are cheating too? How is screen watching any different from dcing? Both are actions that are unacceptable that get you ahead in the game. Please grow up and play the game right. People like you ruin perfectly fun games.

Holy cowards Batman!

Can't wait for Rocket to sneak in a ninja fix that leaves a player in game after an abort for some amount of time so people like this wake up back at square one.

I find it funny how you come into our stream and try to stream snipe us.... then bitch about us aborting on the forums? yeah, we aborted but it was during a panic... we realize that it was wrong but is it any better to stream snipe someone? coming on the forums and posting a thread about someone aborting and telling others to stream snipe them really shows your maturity... grow up kid.

I find it funny how you come into our stream and try to stream snipe us.... then bitch about us aborting on the forums? yeah' date=' we aborted but it was during a panic... we realize that it was wrong but is it any better to stream snipe someone? coming on the forums and posting a thread about someone aborting and telling others to stream snipe them really shows your maturity... grow up kid.

[/quote']

I tip my hat to you, good sir. Well played.

I find it funny how you come into our stream and try to stream snipe us.... then bitch about us aborting on the forums? yeah' date=' we aborted but it was during a panic... we realize that it was wrong but is it any better to stream snipe someone? coming on the forums and posting a thread about someone aborting and telling others to stream snipe them really shows your maturity... grow up kid.

[/quote']

The only difference between following you via a stream and a theoretical situation where you post your exact location in side chat ever 15 seconds is the level of detail, you freely gave this information to the internet and expected no consequences. blame falls on your shoulders.

This is so delicious... Another thread like this again.

Sniping is so realistic and bandits are a fact of life and PKing is part of the brutality, blah blah blah...

But don't offend my tender sensibilities by attacking ME... That's for other people!

Weak sauce. Take your medicine..

L

I also find it interesting that they were hoping they'd find a player to kill, and then got shot at by one player... and after disconnecting... were somehow offended that it was 1 v 4 and they were at a disadvantage.

Wha... I don't even...

I think they ment that it wouldn't be a fair fight for the sniper since they were four, but even so thats a retarded statement considering they didnt even know his location and just disconnected. People who stream snipe people are cowards. So are people who disconnect upon being shot it.

This game is brutal, cruel and unforgiving.

DEAL WITH IT.

Lol, you should never disconnect.

I play with vendor/burd over at twitch.tv/vendor3

We have encountered our fair share of bugs, and im willing to bet if you are willing to sift through the hours of footage you will see we have been stream sniped over 20 times, we haven't disconnected and the majority of the people that stream snipe us disconnect when our bullets start hitting them. (check the may 19th one, we played the longest there and were stream sniped by 8 or 9 groups.)

If you stream, expect to be stream sniped. It's common sense and it's stupid for not expecting that.

Keep in mind though that it is human nature, when you give them power they are bound to abuse it at some point and in this case an exploit counts as power.

[/quote']

Weak sauce, stream or no stream. You guys are weak ass players.

My group had the same thing happen southeast of the NW Airfield just the other day. Took multiple rounds over and through our column by a sniper about 300m to our front in a treeline.

All hands down, pop 2 smokes, withdraw our two casualties and patch them up while the others form two groups to try and grab the sniper in an "L". We never got the guy, he probably bailed as soon as he saw we didn't panic and looked to advance to contact and kill the fucker.

Show some discipline if you're gonna move as a group, disconnecting under fire is just belittling as can be and you make us all look bad by running from a fight.

As for watching the stream, you already know you're an asshole so even if you killed the whole group, I can't see how you would take any sort of pride in it.

I hope Rocket watches this and changes the 5 minutes of stun to an instant death on disconnect in combat.

That would suck for the many other survivors that disconnect (read: 5 minute AFK) and don't know they're being stalked/shot at.

Like me, earlier today, but I didn't die when I came back and wasn't warned because they never shot at me.

[/quote']

The only difference between following you via a stream and a theoretical situation where you post your exact location in side chat ever 15 seconds is the level of detail, you freely gave this information to the internet and expected no consequences. blame falls on your shoulders.

So if I leave my front door open, and someone comes into my house and kills me, it's all my fault?

So if I leave my front door open' date=' and someone comes into my house and kills me, it's all my fault?

[/quote']

Video games are SERIOUS BUSINESS, by my calculations into Godwin's Law, the next post will reach the climax. Brace yourself!

So if I leave my front door open' date=' and someone comes into my house and kills me, it's all my fault?

[/quote']

Yes. It's all your fault.

Comparing video games to RL situations is hilairous right?

i could see this thread having to be locked, cuz this seems like a HUGELY controversial subject but that said, noob "panic" aborting brings the RAGE out lol. and i agree, something like a 10sec wait b4 abort; or after abort, your char. is still there for 10sec should be implemented to fix this issue.

[/quote']

Video games are SERIOUS BUSINESS, by my calculations into Godwin's Law, the next post will reach the climax. Brace yourself!

[/quote']

Yes. It's all your fault.

Comparing video games to RL situations is hilairous right?

The point is, you still choose to stream cheat, and use this information, which is clearly intended to entertain spectators, and use it to grief their stream by getting a clear advantage over them and specifically hunting them down. You chose to open his stream, and you chose to use that information. If he was just broadcasting this information in ingame chat, then yes it's his fault, but if you are purposefully using his stream to find where he is, and kill him or whatnot, then you are a douchebag. This happens all the time in other games like RTS games, and why I hate stream cheaters so much; it makes the community more toxic.

Yes, you have the right to view his stream while playing, yes you can use this information to grief him, and yes, you should not be punished for it; but don't ever say you should not be considered a massive douchebag for doing it and put the blame on him.