SteamTrout

Zombies are spawning in ArmA2 main campaign

Date/Time: n/a

What happened: A zombie attacked my HMMVW with M2 machine gun.

Where you were: Gorka

What you were doing: Playing Harvest Red campaign (ArmA2 main campaign).

Disable @DayZ in expansions or don't launch with the command line you used to activate DayZ; whichever one you did to install DayZ in the first place, reverse it.

Disable @DayZ in expansions or don't launch with the command line you used to activate DayZ; whichever one you did to install DayZ in the first place' date=' reverse it.

[/quote']

I know how to fix it. It's still a bug though :) A very funny one. Especially when you wanna take a break from DayZ, shoot some dudes and suddenly a zombie growls in the bushes.

I know how to fix it. It's still a bug though :) A very funny one. Especially when you wanna take a break from DayZ' date=' shoot some dudes and suddenly a zombie growls in the bushes.

[/quote']

I also laughed when I read your post and found it interesting but I don't think it's really a bug because DayZ is a multiplayer zombie mod so if you want to play ARMA II single player and not DayZ you should disable DayZ. In my eyes it's like you're just launching the wrong game.

Funny and worth mentioning but not a bug that needs fixing in my opinion.

I don't think it's really a bug because DayZ is a multiplayer zombie mod

Look at it this way. DayZ is a mod which modifies a certain part of the game. It also modifies something it is not supposed to modify (SP campaign). It may be because it's impossible to do it otherwise or it may be because something was overlooked. I think it is worth reporting such issues for the developers even if there is an indeed a simple fix to be found (disabling the mod). I mean it doesn't actually affect the campaign in any meaningful way apart from a zombie here or there so it's definitely not something major.