Sign in to follow this  
Sanadorn

Breaking Bones

US 809 was hit by a cheat/hack/exploit earlier this evening at approximately 10:15pm (GMT-8)

We'd been having pretty bad de-sync issues for most of the evening so the first event was brushed off as a result of that and us climbing a sleep hill. Every member of my 6-man squad had their legs broken simultaneously. We used our morphine to get going and about 5 minutes later all of our legs were broken again.

The server was brought down (I'm the admin) for several minutes in order to halt the trolling of the players that were online. I don't *know* who was involved as the logs don't show anything funky but I'm assuming this is some joker spawning bear traps at the feet of every active player.

I'm still looking through the script log but it's pretty difficult as it is enormous (HFB Server) and I've been disallowed from pruning any logs even once since the server was brought online.

If I find anything I'll add it here just figured you guys ought to get a heads up of a new troll tactic.

Thats happened to me before. I've got a squad of 3 people. We were in a field outside of elektro when suddenly all our legs were broken. We were extremely confused.