Sign in to follow this  
snip444

Admin Abuse

US84 TX9 Server. The admins on here abused their powers. I was sniping the space between Cherno and Electro on the hiway that connects them. A chopper apears just over the seashore and as a bandit that i am i start shooting at them. Im not sure but i believe i killed the piliot and the side gunner takes over the chopper and so i keep shooting while is disappers into the horizon. And about that time my guy plumps over dead no shot no sound, and i was extremly hidden under a tree. plus when the heli came by it drop a lot of altitude right in front of me like they could see me. I had a lot of loot that took a long time for me to get.

this just happened like 15 mins ago as well.

Edited by snip444

How do you know it was the admins? And secondly if you camp between Cherno and Elecktro then expect to lose whatever gear you have, often.

A server admin cannot kill players on his server via admin commands. He can cheat using scripts like anyone else can or he can shoot you but then so can anyone. Just because you died in an odd manner you must not immediately think "ZOMG THEMZ ADMINS !!!!!Penguin". Its damaging to the community and only perpetuated the resentment that is felt towards host / admins in this game.

READ THIS