Sign in to follow this  
Abandonedcartoon

HAHAHA Good STORY

Myself and three friends made it to the NW airstrip, and searched most of it. It's heavily fortified with barbed wire and tank traps. We get to the very end at the last barracks and find two survivors. Both are extremely outfitted with everything you could imagine, DMR, M4, PDW, GPS, Maps, compasses, tons of ammunition, Alice packs. They had it all and it was friggin christmas morning for my group. We're talking in the barracks, and we were wondering....hey wait a second. How'd these two guys ( I assume bandits) that are this well fortified and armed die in this barrack with one entrance and a bench at the entrance. About two minutes later we're about to leave when gunfire sprays through the windows and we hit the floor. One friend DC's, another returns fire, and I toss a grenade one kill is confirmed, and another a moment later. We decided it was a good time to leave at that point considering the stream of incoming zombies.

The three os us that remain sprint out fo the barrack and prone in the woods and DC. I call that a successful day as a survivor!

Enjoy your ban when Rocket reads this.

Exactly what about this post would warrant a ban?

Enjoy your ban when Rocket reads this.

I don't want to take your illusion away but I guess rocket doesn't give a fuck about retard kids like the threadstarter...

UMMM I only Dced after several minutes I wouldn't have posted this otherwise, I Dced for pretty clear reasons. I was not udner fire or escaping death, I was just in a hostile area and

I jsut recieved a lot of items that I wouldn't like to pu ton the line until I can discuss with my group what we should do. I just always dream about getting this lucky with items, and I happened to find a lot in the same spot.

only his mate did somthing wrong, you cant tell people when they have to dc

I would be pissed though if I had heard all of that then came to have you disconnect but I understand the move.

One friend DC's,

sprint out fo the barrack and prone in the woods and DC. I call that a successful day as a survivor!

DC'ers.... nothing to do here... <_<

Edited by Tatakt

Wow, cool story turns into back-seat moderation.

If I were Rocket, I wouldn't ban the op, I'd ban the retard who is derailing threads. :P

The name and avatar alone are enough to tell me that I don't have to look at your post history to see that you're a douche bag in 90% of your posts..

Anyway, cool story. It would have been cooler if your crew had wiped out the ambush, but at least you made it out with your loot.

In the future, I recommend avoiding trolls in your posts. Don't let one moron ruin your day. ;)

Edited by Cyanyde