Sign in to follow this  
adbronico92@gmail.com

Suspected Cheaters

A few days ago my friends and I were looking for a server to play on and we found one called "SESUK1" (there was some more to it but that's the first part). Anyways, we played normally for a while and made our way to the airstrip up north (the big one). In the middle of the airfield we found a box, like a medium ammo crate or something along those lines. Inside was a ton of stuff, not ridiculous amounts, but if I recall, an AKM, 2 clips, some medical supplies and maybe an M4A1, hard to remember. So anyway, we realize that when you take an item out of this box, it doesn't remove it from the box - it just keeps adding to your inventory. We both had silenced guns (he an MP5, I had an M4A1) so we decided to replicate some ammo and go on a suicide run through Elektro. About 15-20 minutes later, we and 2 of our friends are storming through Elektro killing zombies (only like 4-5 others on the server), and we all get sniped (except for me, I escaped).

The next day I left for a vacation, so I come back today to find my friend who was with me discovering the box had been global banned by BattleEye. I don't know what's up with that, and I haven't booted up my game since I've gotten back, but I thought it must be a cheat on that server, because we found DOZENS of these boxes scattered around the map - all of them having that same duplication glitch.

Just wondering if 1) it's a sever-based thing, or a single cheater, so I know whether to go back to that server or not, and 2) is my friend's ban justified, 3) will I possibly get banned for this?, and 4) what's the cause of those boxes?

• Like 1

All I can say is something about the boxes.

If they are green boxes(They sort of look like ammo crates?), then those are called "loot boxes" spawned in by hackers, they usually have hacked items in them.

All I can say is something about the boxes.

If they are green boxes(They sort of look like ammo crates?), then those are called "loot boxes" spawned in by hackers, they usually have hacked items in them.

Really? I found one the other day I just thought it was something I'd never seen or a new feature as I'd only just updated... It had a Military suit in it and a L85... I should have known since it was so close to Cherno -.-'