Sign in to follow this  
t3hnoob

do tents even work? or am i just VERY unlucky?

ok, i set up to tents, the first one hidden fairly well,put a car tire in it, sand saved it 5 times before aborting until a server restart to see if it was still there, it wasn't. "ok, no big deal, mabey someone stole it..."...i moved the tent and hid it so it wasn't view-able from any angles in a group of trees, put a watch in it(the thing taking up 50% of the loot in citys) and saved it over 10 times, i aborted and logged on about an hour from the next server restart, the watch was gone...did someone REALLY steal a WATCH or are tents refusing to safe longer then 10 minutes?

Ive heard you need to wait for several restarts before a tent is safe for storage. Test it with something trash til it saves successfully. Thats my best advice.

Ive heard you need to wait for several restarts before a tent is safe for storage. Test it with something trash til it saves successfully. Thats my best advice.

well...damn...

ima bump this to get some more answers...

EDIT: are tents even worth the shit-ton of effort needed to even get it to save an item?

Edited by t3hnoob

Oh damn, that explains why my tent was empty but the bicycle was still there.

This patch has brought in some major issues with losing equipment in an endless variety of ways, hope they will hotfix it soon.