Sign in to follow this  
fryguy

[Surge] Need mature survivors from EU

Looking for some chaps to group up with and progress through day z

- Must be over 18 and mature

- Use Teamspeak: 85.236.100.27:10207 Password: 420

- Ability to play EU servers and fluent in English language.

Our community also plays a lot of other games such as Battlefield 3, Diablo 3, Stronghold Kingdoms and APB.

Thanks for reading!

Additional Note: Trust is the hardest thing to achieve in this game for obvious reasons. If you are interested you may not be trusted fully on your arrival, so do not be insulted. Surge is not in the business of betraying others and making the game less challenging. These are the kind of players we are looking for, though we have no rule against none surge pvp.

I'll join you Fryguy, I'm EU. Hastings298 is my steam name. Hope we can team up later.

Sign me up. Should I join some steam group or just be at the TS server at right time?

Hey my name's Pete im 22 from UK, I have just come across this game after owning Arma 2 since release but not playing it that often. I am really interested in playing this but I would like to find a group to tag along with that has mic's and stuff. I am buying Arrowhead from steam and will install this tonight.

Would be great to group with you guys, I will check back here soon.

My steam name is StONe AGe please feel free to add me.

I'm from Ireland, playin 4 the last few weeks. Mostly play LoneWolf but have come across other survivors & grouped up but have also been set up like all survivors.....:( Wouldn't mind gettin in wit a good group that enjoy the Mod for what it is.....My steam name is macagod also in-game name.

BUMP!!!!

We're DEFFINATELY interested in going for a server. We will be looking into all this soon :D.

Add Fryguy and callumk21 on steam if your interested