Sign in to follow this  
mikey g

new update only allows me to join 4 servers..need help

need help guys. i bought arrma yesterday, Dl mod using six loader, game worked great yesterday until the update came out. When I load six loader, it only shows between 4-6 active servers. I checked the obvious filter and im not filtering anthing other then "day z" itself. I uninstalled six and re-installed it again. still the same issue. When i first load six it shows 1600 plus servers running, but when the screen loads into multiplayer the second server list pops up with only 4-6 servers. What the hell am i doing wrong?!? Can someone please help this computer noob. currently only servers showing is one in seatlle one in denmark one in uk and one in atlanta. I live on the west coast. this is no good!

need suggestions thanks!

mikey g

What the hell am i doing wrong?!?

I uninstalled six and re-installed it again

There's your problem :P You should have uninstalled it, and then left it uninstalled.

Seriously though, lots of people have success with six, but I prefer to do it manually. It takes about 5 minutes, and you always know exactly what has happened (and therefor can fix it much easier.)

It's generally best, in my experience, to stay on the oldest set of patches possible, which still allow you to play. Stuff usually has issues when it first comes out.

Currently I am on latest DayZ files, and second latest beta patch. Is working fine.

If you have lots of bandwidth, or have backed up your game files etc, then I would just delete/uninstall everything and do it from scratch, manually.