Sign in to follow this  
lookingeast

Kuru

IF cannibalism is added to the game, which may or may not happen. I suggest adding Kuru Disease to the game along with it. In game symptoms could vary based on developer taste.

I personally like the idea because it would add another group to watch out for, survivors, bandits, and now those with the shakes/shivers/laughs what ever symptom you chose to describe this as.

• Like 1

Not sure what you are on about exactly, but I agree that fleshing out the whole infected mechanic/plot would be great.

I like this PURELY because it would be scary as hell running into a group of players with noticeable symptoms.

Yeah I chased a guy around, coughing on him. The funny thing is he never shot me, just backpedaled. A long way.

Edited by DayZPvP.com

IF cannibalism is added to the game, which may or may not happen. I suggest adding Kuru Disease to the game along with it. In game symptoms could vary based on developer taste.

I personally like the idea because it would add another group to watch out for, survivors, bandits, and now those with the shakes/shivers/laughs what ever symptom you chose to describe this as.

You may want to quote the topic from where the cannibalism suggestion was given ...so people in thread totally understand what your talking about!

Edited by Massicor

Yeah I chased a guy around, coughing on him. The funny thing is he never shot me, just backpedaled. A long way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Kuru Is a disease that is known to transmit via cannibalism ( or ingestion in general of infected material ) In common media it is seen as the "shakes" but it also has other noticable symptoms.

You can't catch it by being near someone with it. only eating human and ingesting a Prion, or misfolded protein.

http://en.wikipedia..../Kuru_(disease)

Kuru Is a disease that is known to transmit via cannibalism ( or ingestion in general of infected material ) In common media it is seen as the "shakes" but it also has other noticable symptoms.

You can't catch it by being near someone with it. only eating human and ingesting a Prion, or misfolded protein.

Gotcha, similar to mad cow I think.