Sign in to follow this  
dpheyde@yahoo.com

All servers are nighttime

How can i find daytime servers? I started playing day z about a week ago, and every server that I try, it is night. Is there a way that I can find a server that is daytime? I try during the day, during night, crowded servers, uncrowded servers, and I have yet to find one in the daytime. Any help would be appreciated, seeing as my framerate is too low to get a flashlight to work well.

Some will say there time in the Server selection screen, but normally you just have too keep trying.

Daytime servers will often be very full and night times a bit less.

Usually servers have their time zone in the server title. Look for GMT+/- or UTC+/-.

Find your time zone, then play close to your time zone during the day, or negate your time zone at night.

You've probably just been unlucky as of yet.

Usually servers have their time zone in the server title. Look for GMT+/- or UTC+/-.

Find your time zone, then play close to your time zone during the day, or negate your time zone at night.

You've probably just been unlucky as of yet.

I've tried day z commander and the time that is listed seems to not be the same as in game, and i've tried my time zone (GMT-7) during the day, and it is still night...

If your playing on your timezone and its dark in real time, find a server with a different GMT, I usually go for GMT +10 or +8, maybe try an oppisite GMT, example -10

Edited by FrankFisher

All servers are not nighttime. My server US 83 always runs daytime. You could also try DayZ commander that shows you the time and what the server is running ie CH or Tags.

• Like 1

I've tried day z commander and the time that is listed seems to not be the same as in game, and i've tried my time zone (GMT-7) during the day, and it is still night...

Are you sure it's night time, then, or is it just dark with not a whole lot visible? It might be due to some video settings if joining opposing time zones doesn't resolve your problem.

Otherwise, you might have to submit a bug report.

Edited by Dokrane

Are you sure it's night time, then, or is it just dark with not a whole lot visible? It might be due to some video settings if joining opposing time zones doesn't resolve your problem.

Otherwise, you might have to submit a bug report.

You were right it was because my framerate is really low, so the map renders in the dark. how can I increase my framerate then? I have everything set to very low

EDIT: Fixed it, Thanks guys.

Edited by Deaf719wow