ThePunisher (DayZ)

Join up with the ABB (Anti-Bandit Brigade)

Hello my fellow survivers. I just wanted to do a simple shout out real quick to the new Clan I am starting called the Anti-Bandit Brigade. You can visit our website here.

http://antibanditbrigade.proboards.com

I just started this recently, a lot of you may have seen my post in the general section earlier today. There is still a lot of groundwork to be done but recruiting is number 1 on list of things to do at this moment. I figured I'd place something in the Survivor section for people looking for a good cause to join that gives players something to do for end game content at the moment other then being mindless newbie killers. The rules and the Information of the ABB can be see at the website. Thanks and Looking forward to speaking with you all. Let's fight those damn bandits and take our game back!

Punisher

Edited by ThePunisher
  • Like 1

I am interested in this. I am fairly new to DayZ, but not new to fps games. I like the idea of helping the survivors. The loot is so easy to get while working together. I get frustrated when people decide to kill for a shotgun. I will be applying on your site.

Hello my fellow survivers. I just wanted to do a simple shout out real quick to the new Clan I am starting called the Anti-Bandit Brigade. You can visit our website here.

http://antibanditbrigade.proboards.com

I just started this recently, a lot of you may have seen my post in the general section earlier today. There is still a lot of groundwork to be done but recruiting is number 1 on list of things to do at this moment. I figured I'd place something in the Survivor section for people looking for a good cause to join that gives players something to do for end game content at the moment other then being mindless newbie killers. The rules and the Information of the ABB can be see at the website. Thanks and Looking forward to speaking with you all. Let's fight those damn bandits and take our game back!

Punisher

Im going to apply right after im being a bandit in order to beat one you have to expereince being like one first Imo

Just the group I was looking for. Twice I've been a victim of people asked if they were friendly and then they shoot you at the back just for my shotgun or AK and mags.

Edited by fritzZ

I'm in, I'm tired of the bandit community being sick bastards and killing unarmed and peaceful civilians...

I've had enough experience in dayz to be an asset to the group, and I have a deep hatred of the bloody bandits...

Great to see so many faces joining the ABB and other clans also standing up to bandits, this is great news. I just wanted to chime in and let everyone know that Applications as of this time are closed to people with less then 1 month of dayz experince. we have had a lot of new players joining this team and I think thats great, but training them and teaching them the ropes of Dayz will take time and resources. those with over 1 month of dayz experince may still apply. thanks guys.

Just sent in my App! Username - JT. Hope I get in! Thanks

does your group have a base or some sort where you coordinate operations?