Mr.Ian

Banned from US 755. For Disconnect Exploit?

So I was playing on the server killed a group of 5 guys. Then died from zombies and bleeding. Friend came and picked me up with a car and my bodys loot was gone. And they gave me a DMR and me and my friend were roaming around and ended up finding another group of guys and started fighting them and died again and it turned out to be the same guys. So i respawned and my friends continued to fight. Then server admin posted server going down for two min. I ended up geting banned for "Disconnect Exploit" then they took the server down again to add nameplates. And now for some reason My name is in the server. And its interesting that the fact name plates were added and someone was pretending to be me right as i was banned for no reason.

Names in the group.(We attacked)

tehkidmuhn (Also "Tehkidmuhn" disconnected and tried to get behind me and i managed to spot him after i relocated.)

kernalkobb

nathan

dom

killerfish

michael robert

So im not sure why this is ok. And I am hoping it was a mistake of my name and its all a big missunderstanding and just happens to be some weird clone.

But the fact I was banned for disconnecting. When in fact I lost everything like a man even while dieing from a zombie and didnt disconnect. Is a dirty move.

Edited by Mr.Ian
  • Like 1

And watching the player list its not a mistake. My "clone" Times out and reconnects. And is now playing. haha So they are trying to create logs on there server to say im diconnect exploiting. And this is beyond acceptable and I hope a DayZ moderator/admin view this soon.

Edited by Mr.Ian

I was with Mr Ian in teamspeak, and ran to the position that the firefight happened in time to catch Fluid logging out just before the server restart. After the restart, Mr Ian was banned and Fluid logged in promptly-- right where I was waiting for him. After I dropped him, the server was reset again for "hack reasons" and to turn on name-tags to catch the "hackers" and provide proof.

Shortly after this second restart, Mr Ian magically logged into the server and into the game, despite being banned and telling us on TS that he was. And right after started logging in and out, losing connection, and was still in there as of the beginning of this post.

I can confirm that Mr Ian never logged out in combat and died to these guys twice. We simply tracked this group of 3-5 players west from where they originally ran into him, and handed him a spare DMR that one of us had in our packs. There was no combat logging on our side (four of us, including Mr. Ian).

Edited by Braeburn
  • Like 1

Here's the deal:

I don't know about this clone ordeal but things are based on GUID not name. I have what I feel is definitive proof of you hacking as well as exploiting via server log stream and video... but since you've posted details to help compare I am actively re-reviewing things (logs are over 1GB in size and having trouble downloading/viewing atm so this may take some time). In the mean time you have been un-banned until re-review is complete. Don't count on this server any more however, it will be going offline in a few days as I am done supporting all the hacking and cheating going on with little support or resources to prevent it.

If I made a mistake, I'll find it and correct it. If not, the ban re-applies while the server is still on anyway.

Edited by walkerbait421
  • Like 1

Here's the deal:

If you really had "Definitive proof of me hacking as well as exploiting" The ban would have stayed up. But since your post details are not here at all to compare what happened, I believe, that you have no proof and are grabbing at air. And the fact I was banned for disconnect exploit and now I am a "Hacker/Exploiter" adds more to my defense if I was hacking, why not ban me for that? Not "Disconnect exploit" Doesnt seem to make any sense. And thats good to know you will be taking it down. But I dont plan on playing on the server anymore and I hope if you keep yours up that everyone that reads this is warned about what can happen on it.

• Like 1

Yep, please avoid 755. This is the only ban we've every applied, but we are obviously ban happy abusers. More important to avoid it due to bomb, heli and teleport hacks which are going on since yesterday, but whatever.

• Like 1

You guys take this game way too damn seriously. We have ALL been nuked by hackers at one time or another. Srsly just make a new character and man up.

• Like 2

Yep, please avoid 755. This is the only ban we've every applied, but we are obviously ban happy abusers. More important to avoid it due to bomb, heli and teleport hacks which are going on since yesterday, but whatever.

Lol.

You guys take this game way too damn seriously. We have ALL been nuked by hackers at one time or another. Srsly just make a new character and man up.

Also, this is true. Everyone has their fair share of hackers ruining everything, not just US 755.

Edited by BobJoeXXI

WOW are you guys that butt hurt about it you should stop being pussies and DC in other servers when you get shoot at instead of bitching about it on the forums

Lol we never DC'ed brother. If you read my whole post. I died to a zombie after a firefight and lost everything. I dont care you can get all that shit back its easy. My comment was the fact I got banned because a admin was angry. Go troll somewhere else this isnt 4Chan.

The logs at the time of the event show that you died and disconnected a minute later (first death event). Then you log back in. 10 minutes total after dying the first time, you die again. I compared this with accounts from those who were there and it appears both your deaths were at the private camp so 10 minutes to get back fully geared and in the firefight again. Their location was basically middle map next to novy. Apparently you were able to die, disconnect, reconnect a couple minutes later, spawn, have your buddies drive to you, then come all the way back for a second assault and die, all in 10 minutes death to death?

Relevant log details follow (only last 3 digits of player ID shown for privacy - note that it matches yours):

... First death ....

20:14:15 "PDEATH: Player Died *****814"

20:14:20 "DISCONNECT START: Mr. Ian ("*****814") Object: 38fe4080# 1097336: frost.p3d REMOTE"

20:14:20 "UPDATE: [38fe4080# 1097336: frost.p3d REMOTE,[],true]"

20:14:20 Client: Remote object 104:0 not found

... Second death ....

20:24:52 "PDEATH: Player Died *****814"

20:24:30 "UPDATE: [b 1-1-F:1 (Mr. Ian) REMOTE,[],true]"

20:24:31 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:305:218425:[19,[10612.8,14303.4,0.0436096]]:0.534362:""

20:24:31 "WRITE: ['PASS']"

We have videos and screenshots and full logs + event excepts, all 3GB or so. In my opinion definitive proof and is why I banned. You can take it up with DayZ staff. I don't have time to bicker over this, nor deal with this crap in general, so the server goes down at the end of the cycle and you guys can freeload some other guys server or rent your own.

As to the clone? Found it, right after you were banned and tried reconnecting a few times:

"LOGIN ATTEMPT: "*****606" Mr. Ian"

Different player ID. Was seemingly constantly respawning.

As to crosshairs and nametags? An effort to deal with this and all the other hacking events going on at the time, as was clearly stated in server messages.

Nice conspiracy theory though!

We were never near Novy. Mr Ian was closer to Moglevka (sp) (the town near Zub castle), when he was killed the first time. He had a bike there. He ran back to his body to find it looted and the bike still nearby. He loaded up on it and drove with a friend of ours who was already near there and another on the way north west/north and ended up finding the group that killed him there. It was then that he was killed again.

We've collected a lot of extra guns. Most of us have spare DMRs or whatever in our backpacks. He had no gear from the spawn, so he grabbed one from our guys and tracked down the other team. It's not impossible to get a spawn in Cherno and run up to there to his bike in that short of time, but even I don't remember it being such a short period between him getting killed and that happening. We, and that includes Mr Ian, don't cheat or use hacks. We don't even Alt-F4. I'd love to see the video proof that you claim was given to you.

But I am confused. Are you accusing him of hacking (teleporting, speed running, ect), or using disconnect exploits? You banned him for disconnect exploits but had all this supposed proof that he was teleporting instead? I don't get it.

Zub/Moglevka isn't -that- far you know.

ok the first disconnect you are showing, does not show him logging back in...... thats weird........ And, i can easily run to mogilevka in 5mins....... so ya, the logs show that he died 10mins after respawning, it takes about 5mins to run there, he got his bike back, and took him 1min to get near vyshnoye with said bike and then he can die again by running in there with his bike and being shot.....

btw, the 2nd fire fight was closer to vyshnoye then stary or novy, (i believe it was closer to stary out of the 2) and then i ran into the guys with 2 tents (i think 3 total, i killed 2 with a silenced M4 and the third logged as i was shooting him, which sucked but meh, he was probably bleeding) killed 2 guys out of 3 and then he got kicked during this time i did this, he was killed on his bike near vyshnoye............

but, like you said the server is not going to be up for very long. Although, to tell the truth, the way its posted anyone can change the times of said log and such, but you cant post the actual log due to GUID viewing, and if dayz wants to pursue it more then they can look at the logs themselves and see, i would like to see these supposed "videos and screenshots" if you would post them, but im not too sure if you will do so, so im not going to be hoping for them......

Edited by satansof2

Yes I think its best DayZ handle it. If this is in error then it will get sorted. The server is going down not just for this event, this is just a drop in the bucket compared to the stuff we have dealt with recently. You guys are on a lot, so I'm sure you'veseen the problems. FWIW this has nothing to do with your group, just observations of a single player. You guys sound legit for the most part but I was acting for my user base (not just those I play with).

• Like 1

I think its even more ammusing the "Logs you have" arent even from the right time frame. Just FYI. =]