Sign in to follow this  
afterthesism

My first two murders ever! Lol

So it was night time on my server. And I was just running around, and these three guys in global chat said that they needed morphine for one of their guys. He said he had 1500 blood, and broken legs and starving. He also said that he had a M4A1 CCO SD ( ive never had a silenced weapon, so I REALLY wanted it). So anyways, they told me the city they were in and that they were throwing road flares all over town so I could see. That was a HUGE mistake. So I took off into the pitch black night, and set a way point on my map. I scouted out the town ahead of time and made my plan to enter and escape. I was ready to go. So I actually did end up taking 1 morphine with me, but right before I got to their town, a fucking zombie broke my legs. I was forced to use it on myself. I was going to kill these guys anyways but now I really had nothing better to do.

Anyways, I ended up getting to their town ( and the whole time ive been asking them EVERY detail about where they are and who is in what building.). I started crawling from one building to another, stopping to ask who is where lol. They told me where one of them was, so I started to feel like it was a trap. Two of them were in the super market, and one was in an office building (he was afk but I didn't know at the time). I told them to throw down another road flare on top of the market lol. So I am laying down in a little yard with an eye on the market roof, and sure enough on of the guys is up there. I take aim for his head, but he dipped down to drop the flare. The flare lit his entire body up, so I lit him up with 4 or 5 shots ( I do believe my first shot hit him in the head and instakilled him). After I killed him , I was ready to look for the guy with the m4 cco sd. I crawled over to the edge of a fence by the market and laid up against the side of it. Not even 30 seconds later I hear movement on the other side of the fence. I looked forward really quick, and the guy with broken legs and 1500 blood comes crawling around the corner looking for me. He was RIGHT in front of my gun barrel lol. He actually surprised me because he showed up so close to me, so I fired like 8 shots really fast. He ended up dying.

I looted his body, got the CCO SD. And put my AK on his body. For good measure loll. I didn't want to stick around for the third guy in fear of losing my gun, so I turtle crawled my ass all the wway out of town and ran for my camp. The WHOLE time I traveled back to camp, they were calling me names and telling me that they were in hot pursuit of me. I was like " YA RIGHT. It's in the EARLY morning, so I could barely be seen anyway."

I thought that it was a very mean way of getting my first two murders, but I wanted that gun.

Hope I gave yall a good story :)

This is worse than the guy that posted he was friendly and then killed him anyway.

What? Thats not bad. I do that all the time.

I have a bandit code, shall we say, for things like this. If I don't intend to be friends, you'll know. But if I say I'm friendly, I stay friendly. No backstabbing, no stealing, nothing.

That's just fucked up, honestly. Who takes ingame items over a half forged friendship?

That's just fucked up, honestly. Who takes ingame items over a half forged friendship?

Bandits? That why I play this mod, so much surprises. ;)

Bandits? That why I play this mod, so much surprises. ;)

Dude, I'm a bandit, but I'd never trick someone into trusting me. I'm either hostile or friendly, nothing in-between.

I thought that it was a very mean way of getting my first two murders, but I wanted that gun.

Hope I gave yall a good story :)

A good story to sit and think about how many douche-bags there are out there in the world. Loser.

What? Thats not bad. I do that all the time.

Yes, it is bad... you are a bad person.