Sign in to follow this  
Dr_robot

Supplemental music

Hey!

I find the music in Dayz is spot on in terms of creating the haunting ambience the mod depicts. However after playing for a couple of days now some of the tracks are starting to become a bit familiar. Thats why I recorded a few ambient tracks which I have playing in the background along with the original material. Most of the tracks were recorded on old synthesizers and fx units and I find that the result blends in nicely with the original tracks. Thought I would share these in case anyone would enjoy some extra music material to go with their survival experience.

I didnt include the original Dayz music in the link because Im not sure how the composer would feel about that. You could either extract and add these yourself or jump between the added tracks and the ingame ones.

Feedback would be appreciated and despite most of you guys playing with your music off I could supply you with more music in the future =)

Link:

http://www.2shared.c...Dayz_music.html

Obviously this doesnt apply to bandits only.. I just pressed the wrong buttons =/

If anyone could move this to a more appropriate section I would appreciate it

I'm not downloading that lol ¬¬

Neither am I. But I think your reason differs from mine?

Download is clean. It is only 14 .ogg ambient creepy song files.

Otherwise it would have been a very elaborate virus hoax spam attack =)