My roommate and I suddenly get stuck on "Wait for host" if we join a server after one of us gets in first. This has started happening since moving up from beta patch 94876 and the new battleeye client.

We've tried re-downgrading to that patch and getting rid of battleeye and the cached version and joining older servers, but no go. Whoever joins first always gets in no problem and can play, and then the other one of us just gets stuck at "Wait for host". If they then leave, it takes about 5mins before the second person can join, after which, the first person will get stuck on "Wait for host".

I'm assuming it's an issue to do with the fact we're connecting from the same IP, even though we have our own CD Keys we bought through Steam on different accounts.

Any help would be appreciated

update to the newest beta patch and install battleye for it

Yea we did that earlier, still same issue, we're on 95099 and got the new battleye from the battleeye site.

For kicks I connected through my phone and it all went well, confirming it's a same-external IP issue that's suddenly been introduced to ArmA2

Edited by DarkLord7854