Sign in to follow this  
ℭør℘şἷ ~ ☠

ATV's

Atv's are a great way of transportation, the only problem is when you are driving the ATV likes to flip on it's side while you are driving on smooth ground.

would you please find a way for the player to flip the ATV back upright?

Thank you kindly

Corpsi.

Lol, Word. It should be a team effort, meaning if you flip an ATV you're fucked till you get backup. Increase teamwork?

I've never actually driven an ATV, but if this is a reproducible bug, it should be brought up with Bohemia Interactive, I think, not the Dayz devs. Good luck.

Edit: I'm referring, of course, to the random flipping.

Edited by Zetal

You can push it back over with another vehicle.

You can push it back over with another vehicle.

Sometimes. It doesn't always work and there's the problem of needing another vehicle...

Just flipped my truck yesterday with a shitload of stuff. I admit jumping off cliffs may not be intended, but it starts pissing me off.

I just hate going over a hill at 20km/h and magically the atv flips to the side then you go to get off and you are catapulted 20 feet in the air then fall and break your legs..........in short im all for anything that has to do with getting ATV's more.........umm off road +1

I flipped my ATV less than half an hour after getting it going, please fix this Rocket

EDIT: I was just driving over some train tracks when it flipped, It should not have flipped

Edited by draven501

Lol, Word. It should be a team effort, meaning if you flip an ATV you're fucked till you get backup. Increase teamwork?

Two people just to flip an ATV back over?