Sign in to follow this  
T3S9Mech11e4tm3

Waiting for host..... forever

Logged on today Six launcher had an update and updated on its own. Didn't know I wasn't suppose to update right away. Started to get a "Battleye initialization failed" fixed that by just re-installing Six launcher. Now, I start up my game and it just sits there on "Waiting on host" never actually goes into the server. Just opens my game. Anyone have a quick fix?

Heya

Try downloading and installing the beta again outside of Six Launcher, i had the same issue earlier and that fixed it for me.

I downloaded 94876.

All you need to do is extract it somewhere, run it as admin to install it and you should be good. If you get No CD key error or something just ignore it, i got that and it still worked.

I had the same problem, you need to update arma to 1.61 and make sure battleye is the same version. aslo make sure your beta patch is the latest. then bobs your uncle its fixed. you will find these in google, just type:

Battleye

Arma beta patch

arma latest patch.

Prades1994

I downloaded 94876.

All you need to do is extract it somewhere, run it as admin to install it and you should be good. If you get No CD key error or something just ignore it, i got that and it still worked.

Cool, thanks. I will try this method first and then post if the results were successful or not.

Worked. Now, I'm back on the hunt for blood.

Nice, glad i could help.