UmSkii

Looking for dedicated players!

Hey DayZ players and fans! I am currently looking for a down to the earth dedicated partner to play with me through DayZ. I do recommend using skype..and also i'm looking for people who are good at communicating, know how to play ofcourse, and experienced! Give me a shout out because i'm looking foward to being stealthy and kicking ass!

Oh and BTW, Don't hesitate to pull the trigger, even if it's me!

I could be your man. I am very experienced, stealthy and combat ready. I know my way around a gun and I usually use a Sniper along with a backup weapon. I usually use TS3 for communication, and I own a TS3 server. and a DayZ server. heh.

Add me on steam - varden696!

Cya around!

I could be your man. I am very experienced, stealthy and combat ready. I know my way around a gun and I usually use a Sniper along with a backup weapon. I usually use TS3 for communication, and I own a TS3 server. and a DayZ server. heh.

Add me on steam - varden696!

Cya around!

Hey man i sent you a request hope to get in contact soon!

If you're looking to play with a community of people, who think the same way you do, and are all down to earth cool dudes, then add me on steam: Kevin51501. Also, we use teamspeak 3 instead of Skype. Easier that way. Also going to be purchasing a server next week for us to call a home. If that interests you, we can talk. If not, good luck! We're all experienced, and we're bandits who shoot to kill, rob from tents, and search for vehicles and camps as much as we can. We steal from the rich, and give to ourselves. ;) Me personally, I've been playing since May. So have most of the guys I run with. Some even from April I think.

Edited by KField86

If you need a partner, I suggest joining the DayZ public teamspeak 3 server (IP: ts.kgservers.com) - Just download TeamSpeak 3 and connect to that IP - there are dozens of survivors/bandits and groups in the same position as you!

Doc

looking for ONE partner! Army of Two type shit!!

I'll play with you. I fit every requirement you're looking for. Add me on skype, Dream v v eaver. Without the spaces.

Hey I too am looking for some DayZ buddies, sick of loosing my epic gears to back stabbers.

Add me on steam, :Hefty (Picture of a blue smurf)

Where are you guys situated?