Sign in to follow this  
1337jesus

Banned from US 138

I was travailing out of Berezeno and all of a sudden everyone in the server had Coyote packs, M4's, Most all gear amd full items. Then I continue driving down the road. And I get banned. I have never used any alter scripts or used any type of hack.

The exact thing just happened to me although I haven't been banned yet. I picked up a 1911 mag and then instantly, had an M4A3 with ACOG and GL, full tools, NVGs, range finder, and coyote back pack and my patrol pack was sitting on the floor under me. Also having the issue with my character being stuck on the server.

That M4A3 isn't even in the game to my knowledge.

This was around 6:00 CST

• Like 1

Yeah. And I lost all of my good weapons. It would have been great had I not been fully geared with everything I wanted. :(

Please PM me your UID and i will check against the ban file for reason and let you know our findings. Thanks you.

I PM'ed you. Thanks for the help.

We are working hard to find out what is going on right now on the US138 server, we are going through logs and all the information we have available to us to find out what is going on, we thank are players for there patience and there understanding in this matter.

As far as gear goes and stuff, this "Hacker" effected every one on the server hopefully once we find out who the hacker is and what he did we can revert the server back to a time before this happened and fix the "loss" of gear, until that time we would appreciate any and all information from any one playing on the US138 server at the time these events happened.

God speed US138 Admin - Gary

• Like 2

I was unbanned and everything was resolved. These guys run a sick server. No lag out here on the east coast. Keep up the good work guys.