Sign in to follow this  
xambone

Need to Borrow M136 w/Ammo

I need to Borrow an M136 w/Ammo and will return it back with ammo. I just need about 15 mins with it. On top of it I will give you any sniper/rifle/Mg you are looking for with 2 clips of ammo.

You do realize the M136 only has one shot? So you minus well just find one if you say you will return it with ammo lol.

unless he's intending to dupe it, which considering he only needs it for 15mins would seem rather likely

• Like 1

unless he's intending to dupe it, which considering he only needs it for 15mins would seem rather likely

Caught. Not to mention the fact he's offering to give someone ANY gun they want, with magazines for it. When something seems fishy, there's a good chance it is.

Edited by KField86
  • Like 2

LOL no its not to Duplicate it. I just wanted to do something with it that is hard to explain and I would not use the shot. I have other guns from our clan's camp. We have been hoarding.

Lol, whoever trusts you would most likely get shot in the back of the head.

Wow, Im surprised that no one is interested. I dont see how let me have your gun for 15 mins and I will return it and give you an AS50 or Mk48 with ammo for your help is a bad idea...

We actually found one in the NW barracks, after caring it around for a few days in the back of our truck we decided to discard it and make room for more readily available guns that actually spawn ammo. Later that afternoon we found the bandit group we have been hunting for the past few hours, they had their truck parked outside the warehouse. After dropping my bag (launcher tube takes the backpack slot) and the majority of my gear (the ammo takes up several slots) i noticed the gun would not animate off my shoulder but my cross hairs in game would change to a rather large X . I lined up and took the shot from around 200m and it did nothing but make a nice woosh sound with no animation, no explosion and no damage done to the vehicle (or the 3 story building directly behind the vehicle).

Edited by jman761

No one trusts you or is willing to risk or do this here. Why persist?