Sign in to follow this  
Snort (DayZ)

[VIDEO] Terrifying newbie survivors

Nice kill!

Wasn't particularly "nice" but it was certainly a kill.

I usually wouldn't harm somebody if they weren't a threat but the opportunity to just scream at the top of my lungs at somebody that wasn't expecting it really just tickled my fancy.

R.I.P njt.

Your death will amuse many.

Nice kill!

If a nice kill equals pissing bullets all over the fucking where against a harmless weaponless target than yes...it was ok

Would of been funnier if you didnt blow his brains out whilst saying it, cus ya know he could of had voip off and not heard ya XD

If a nice kill equals pissing bullets all over the fucking where against a harmless weaponless target than yes...it was ok

Yeah, pretty much this.

To be fair he wasn't weaponless...he had a revolver.

Threat 10/10 target acquired mother fucker going downasfnsdg

• Like 1

Yeah, pretty much this.

To be fair he wasn't weaponless...he had a revolver.

Threat 10/10 target acquired mother fucker going downasfnsdg

well that kinda fucks up my point...cheers! =D

Would of been funnier if you didnt blow his brains out whilst saying it, cus ya know he could of had voip off and not heard ya XD

Unfortunately we just have to guess he had it on.

Also he either has slow reaction times or was just plain shitting himself as he didn't shoot me when I went around the corner.

Then again he wasn't expecting some screaming mongoloid to run in and gun him down.

That laugh!

Did...did you just like your own post?

Yeah, I laugh like a mentally ill cat. Whatcha gonna do about it?!

Did...did you just like your own post?

Yeah, I laugh like a mentally ill cat. Whatcha gonna do about it?!

Nothing, It's a pretty funny laugh!

You should make a video of you just laughing! :D

Nothing, It's a pretty funny laugh!

You should make a video of you just laughing! :D

If I knew people wanted to watch this, I would have uploaded the video of me forcing my friend to stay in the car while driving down the middle of the NW Airfield. I nearly had a fucking fit.

I deleted it though because in the end we discovered there was nobody there and it just seemed really anti-climatic.

Edited by Snort

If I knew people wanted to watch this, I would have uploaded the video of me forcing my friend to stay in the car while driving down the middle of the NW Airfield. I nearly had a fucking fit.

I deleted it though because in the end we discovered there was nobody there and it just seemed really anti-climatic.

Still would of been a pretty funny video!

All hyped up to find it was all for nothing.

I'd say it would of been funny as hell IMO! :D

Feel free to sub guys, I do nothing all day but play day z at the moment and I usually release a video daily since I'm recording non-stop.

Fuck yeah, unemployment.

Yeah, fuck you too

Edited by Revilo

Yeah, fuck you too

I thought it would be an enjoyable experience for all of us.

You can make a stronger bond in a friendship by putting ourselves in extremely horrific situations.

Listen, he probably had it coming. You did not know if he was a threat or not, and in a world of chaos you do not have time to ask questions. Shoot first, ask questions later (if they survive).

Listen, he probably had it coming. You did not know if he was a threat or not, and in a world of chaos you do not have time to ask questions. Shoot first, ask questions later (if they survive).

Oh come on, don't try to justify that kill. I could of handled that situation so fucking smoothly if I wanted, but I felt like being a dick.

The guy was indoors, I could have questioned him while outside. I could have threatened him to drop his weapons.

There is such a wide variety of ways I could of handled that situation, frankly this way just seemed to be the most entertaining.

He didn't necessarily deserve to die. And claiming you don't know any better is just a lame ass excuse.

• Like 1

LOL I'm kidding. I guess it's hard to relay sarcasm on the internet. When I said it was a nice kill, I should've said it was funny. I have friends who troll people all the time in DayZ and it just reminded me of the stuff they do. Obviously it wasn't a skillful shot or anything like that, it was just a nice troll kill.