RichIbizaSport

Re spawned in the floor at Novy Sobor

Date/Time: 20-05-2012 / 16:00ish

What happened: Spawned in the floor of a building, it was one of the red ones with a room on each side of the main corridor (2 doors to each room).

Where you were: Novy Sobor

What you were doing: N/A

*Current installed version: 1.5.7

*Server(s) you were on: EU8

*Your system specs: N/A

*Timeline of events before/after error: Was killed at Otmel, went to respawn, rejoined and spawned in the floor.

When I attempted to get out the floor by walking to the nearest wall, I fell to prone position, started bleeding and broke my leg. Bandaged myself up and tried to head out to the door (I'm still under the floor), same happened but this time I fell to the prone position on the correct floor and was now back to normal - but bleeding and broken again.

Was going to reply to another post similar to this, but might as well say it here.

Happen to me just a second ago (second time). All I did was prone to a wall that lead outside and stood up. I was out without broken legs or w/e. Every time I looked south though I had some crazy ass graphics glitch going on. I'm hoping when I log back in that is gone. Probably something to do with the game thinking I'm still stuck in the model or something. I'm pretty sure they are aware of this and should be fixed at some point. Only thing I could suggest is to bleed out and re spawn for now. And if happens again. Just make sure the wall you prone to doesn't have any objects on the outside of it like a stairway or something similar.

EDIT: The graphics gltich went away. Heh.

The only time this happened to me is when I spawned on a 1.5.6 server by accident. I think that house in Novy Sobor is at Coordinate 0,0 on the map or something. It looks close to the center. The graphic glitch is from spawning in the wall. I had it too. I logged out after the version mismatch notification came up. Spawned a little bit away on another server.