Scerun

28 DayZ Later - Series

28 DayZ Later

With the glorious Zombie Apocalypse afoot, our heroes, Andy, Sovlet and Scerun, and now, Jimmy are striving to survive.

Zombies aren't the only threat, however - they must compete against other survivors and furthermore, survive the harsh environments of Chernarus, bean-bandits, and occassionally, their own ineptitude.

Follow them as they embark on the Awesomest, Greatliest, Grandly End-Times adventure ever did!

RULES

- If all of us die within the same period, then it's season-over.

If one of us survives a shoot-out, then the season continues!

and that's about it.

Once we're all dead, the season ends.

Each episode aims to be about 15 minutes in length, and we release a new episode every MONDAY and FRIDAY.

Slightly longer breaks are between seasons, as we get everything together again.

SEASON ONE

SEASON ONE IS AN ENGIMA

FOREVER LOST BENEATH THE SANDS OF TIME

SEASON TWO

EPISODE ONE -

EPISODE TWO -

EPISODE THREE - POSTPONED - CHECK BACK IN OCTOBER

Follow this topic to stay updated with each episode as it's released and give us your angle on it all.

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE EACH VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND THE FACEBOOK PAGE

NOTICE THIS NOTICE

Hey chaps, I've noticed you've noticed this notice, and would like to notify you of my noticeable appreciation of your notice.

WIthout further ado, I'm just leaving this message here to let you know that we recently lost our main Youtube Account, and all the subs with it (3.6k!), which sucks.

Furthermore, due to inevitable incompetence on our end, we never backed up Season One, or the Promotional Video (that used to be on the top of this post).

So, we have a new

Youtube Account in the link above, and a swanky Facebook Page to accompany it.

If you'd do us a massive kindness and sub-up and let your friends know that we have moved to a new alias, then we can get the ball rolling again!

The Series has been put behind by about a week, but no more.

Other than that, everything is the same!

Thanks for the support!

NOTICE THIS OTHER NOTICE

Okay, so we here at, uh, where we are, have run into a pretty fatal problem with the series.

What were prior thought to be overheating issues with my pc were far, far more, and subsequently, it is now 6 feet under. This is saddening. I am saddened.

This renders me out of action for atleast the rest of the month. I sit here on a notebook, all sombre, wishing things were less... sombre.

Jimmy, Andy and Dean were all prepped to continue filming without me this weekend, but as they logged in, none of them were where they used to be, and almost immediately they got hacked-about for what went on for 2 hours, apparently. Though it was kinda fun, they say. So season two has had an unexpected turn.

I haven't lost all the edited episodes, or the footage on my rig, so once I get another, I promise to get all those out there immediately! :D

Furthermore, Dean and I are (were) headed to Poland at the start of September to go live with the guys at the Ministry of Win for a month, though, I can't afford it now since I need to save up for another rig! D;

Dean will still be headed there for the month, so chances were, the series was going to suspend for that month regardless.

I apologise to the many millions and millions of people who're going to be missing out on us for the next month or two. All several million of you, i'm sure will be as sombre as i am right now, here, writing this.

Though if i can urge one thing of all you millions (read: MILLIONS) of people, is not to commit suicide in anyform or fashion. En masse, or indenpendantly. That would be a terrible idea, and it could possibly weigh on my conscience.

WE SHALL RETURN. AND DATS DE TURTH

Edited by Scerun
  • Like 4

Thanks for the support!

Send it this way if you (and anyone else for that matter) have any of your own creative videos, or the like - I enjoy keeping up with the community ya know

Edited by Scerun

For those curious

Season 2 will be on its way within the next two weeks. Andy went on holiday and got ill instead of having fun, so we're just waiting for him to feel better!

We'll be probably filming it this weekend, assuming he's still alive come then. This means you can expect it to be about pretty soon. Two weeks will be the absolute latest. I want to get the first episode out 2 or 3 days after filming has finished.

Furthermore, we'll likely be releasing a few teasers here and there to keep you in the loop. We really appreciate all the support you've shown via the Youtube Channel and here on the forums. I encourage you to comment and chat with us, as it really lets us know we're doing dandy!

Edit: I also added the short promo we made for the series to the original post for your enjoyment!

Edited by Scerun

This is hilarious! Thanks to you for highlighting my evening.

Watched the first two episodes, but the third won't play cause I'm in germany and it's telling me you used some music you shouldn't have... what the?!

Anyway, great job, thanks for sharing. : )

Hey, Josh!

It's nice to hear that you like what we have!

Try this link here to get your episode three working: http://1.hidemyass.c...yQUU=&f=norefer

i'll update the OP with the by-pass links so everyone can see the vids that could be potentially blocked - Promo-trailer included.

Edited by Scerun

Fantastic! Watching episode 3 now.

Wishing Andy the best of recoveries, and awaiting season 2.

Are you sticking to one and the same server? The series could use a few minor characters, don't you think? "Fuck you, guys!" must have been my favorite part so far ; )

Funny you should mention that, I'm just chatting with Sovlet now and he suggested the same thing, and I think it's a great idea.

We were thinking about enlisting fun-loving players to play at the same time as us and pose as hit-men, in a way. We'd give them the option to spend the time hunting us as targets - in a way that's an addtion to the series. By that I mean, guys who aren't just trying to win all the time, but attempt charismatic stand-offs, as opposed to sneaky 1.5km snipes. Things that are fun to watch.

We'd get to know the screen names of the other guys, and then we have instantly recognisable bandits, from our perspective. It might be a fun dynamic. I've only been thinking about it for about fifteen minutes now, really. I might change my mind, or how it works - who knows

Edited by Scerun

When you've thought about this, give me a heads up. I'd be willing to participate.

About being the zombie in a zombie game (as talked about in ep. 3), look up "Stubbs the zombie".

I'll definitely be back for more soon

Sweet, I'll PM you with details when I know the exact time we're recording.

It'll either be late this afternoon/early evening (GMT) or tomorrow afternoon/early evening.

Just finished the first majority of filming for season 2.

Definitely a lot of things you folks are going to love!

Also wanna put a thanks (a massive thanks) out to Josh for participating with us, and being patient during a one and a half hour set-up, only to never get to join up with us in game! :[

Thanks Josh!

Edited by Scerun

Just posted Season 2- Episode 1 to the OP - let me know what you think!

Edited by Scerun

It says: Youtube account has been deleted. How can I watch it ?

@Edit

Okey i found a reason. Waitting for youtube decision.

Edited by WavezZ

Yeah, here's to hoping we get the account back, else we'd lose 3.6k subs! D;

We're waiting for the end of the week, and if there's no progress we'll upload season 2 onto another account and start shifting everything over!

Episode two will be up on the 6th of August, either on Sovlet's youtube, or a shiny new one :]

I didn't even watch any of ur films, so I don't know what's going on exactly :) But looking forward to it .:)

Alright,

We haven't received any reply thus far, so we're gonna go ahead and start bolstering the new channel.

Unfortunately, we'll lose the promotional video and the whole of season one - but we still have season two and all its parts, so that's where we'll start.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThoseOkayGuys

FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/ThoseOkayGuys

I'll update the OP with a new link to season two - episode one, and leave season one as an enigma for all eternity! D;

This is hilarious lol. Keep up the good work. "OMG you shot jimmy!" LMFAO I love u guys. :lol:

Edited by SmacknTumble

The next episode is currently uploading. It'll be up and ready in just under an hour and a half's time :D

WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTED

Alrighty, OP has been updated with

. Let us know what you think!

Just an update. My computer isn't having much fun with the heat here in London, so I'm going to have to put the episode off until tomorrow. Rendering is being faulty, amongst many other errors due to overheating.

WILL HAVE IT UP TOMORROW. PROMISE.

Okay, so we here at, uh, where we are, have run into a pretty fatal problem with the series.

What were prior thought to be overheating issues with my pc were far, far more, and subsequently, it is now 6 feet under. This is saddening. I am saddened.

This renders me out of action for atleast the rest of the month. I sit here on a notebook, all sombre, wishing things were less... sombre.

Jimmy, Andy and Dean were all prepped to continue filming without me this weekend, but as they logged in, none of them were where they used to be, and almost immediately they got hacked-about for what went on for 2 hours, apparently. Though it was kinda fun, they say. So season two has had an unexpected turn.

I haven't lost all the edited episodes, or the footage on my rig, so once I get another, I promise to get all those out there immediately! :D

Furthermore, Dean and I are (were) headed to Poland at the start of September to go live with the guys at the Ministry of Win for a month, though, I can't afford it now since I need to save up for another rig! D;

Dean will still be headed there for the month, so chances were, the series was going to suspend for that month regardless.

I apologise to the many millions and millions of people who're going to be missing out on us for the next month or two. All several million of you, i'm sure will be as sombre as i am right now, here, writing this.

Though if i can urge one thing of all you millions (read: MILLIONS) of people, is not to commit suicide in anyform or fashion. En masse, or indenpendantly. That would be a terrible idea, and it could possibly weigh on my conscience.

WE SHALL RETURN. AND DATS DE TURTH