Sign in to follow this  
KrebsCast

FAIL - Elektro Speed Run

I tried to do a serious speed run through Elektro with the aim in mind of finding weapons ASAP and using them. That turned to a fail and again I've realized to never trust anyone.

Link to the channel: www.youtube.com/KrebsCOHO

• Like 5

hi,

When zombies are not moving and there's no loot it is because server needs to be restarted.

Nice moment when your tried to loot the M4 CCO guys's backpack.

At the end you try to talk to fishfood in group chat, he can't hear you hehe.

Funny vid.

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller

Pretty entertaining..

I would have quit the server when there was nothing in the supermarket, and why weren't you checking the tents?

That server was eff'd up.. no zombie agro, no loot.. looked like it needed a restart.

Sub'd.. Keep the DayZ vids coming.

hi,

When zombies are not moving and there's no loot it is because server needs to be restarted.

Nice moment when your tried to loot the M4 CCO guys's backpack.

At the end you try to talk to fishfood in group chat, he can't hear you hehe.

Funny vid.

cya.

Nikiller.

Oh damn! Makes me wonder if he heard me. But you can actually hear fishfood say a few things over the microphone maybe in response to what I was saying? Like "Friendly?" "Don't kill me" "Ok ok friendly". We know how that turned out :D

Pretty entertaining..

I would have quit the server when there was nothing in the supermarket, and why weren't you checking the tents?

That server was eff'd up.. no zombie agro, no loot.. looked like it needed a restart.

Sub'd.. Keep the DayZ vids coming.

Awe haha, the tent in the bank was probably an obstacle and the tent set up in front of the shop is a decoy put out by snipers waiting in the hills.

I'm not %100 sure but I'm pretty sure they couldn't hear you because you were in group chat instead of "Direct Communication"

Yeah dunno about that. Seemed like he was responding to some things.

Cherno speed run next :P

I'm not %100 sure but I'm pretty sure they couldn't hear you because you were in group chat instead of "Direct Communication"

Nope. When you use voice chat it broadcasts it directly regardless of channel. He could hear him.

Fishfood! Fishfood! Piss off Fishfood! Great video man. :beans:

Fishfoooooooood!

Nope. When you use voice chat it broadcasts it directly regardless of channel. He could hear him.

Great, so it's good to know that my cries for mercy were heard, but not answered xD

Edited by KrebsCast