PimpinSmurf

Wtf is with kicking people for idling in the lobby when you have 40 free slots?

To the asshole admin that just did that Im trying to fix my sound. Stop abusing your fricken admin abilities.

Hosted by vigilantaddiction.com or some nonsense. Ill be steering clear of you buddy.

Edited by PimpinSmurf

You shouldn't be sitting in the lobby anyway. Just reconnect lol.

Many servers also have automatic kicking of lobby idlers. It may not have been an actual person kicking you.

And it's so hard to rejoin the game soon as you fixed your sound?

If there isn't that many slots taken, then yes should be easy to reconnect. BEC will kick lobby idlers regardless of the amount of people in the server. It's not the admin abusing powers, it's just the admin software running it's routine.

If you want to suggest it as a feature though, I recommend talking to the guy here: http://forums.bistud...quot-Admin-Tool

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

I have a 5 minute timeout in my lobby for my servers, cause if you're in the lobby for more than 5 minutes you probably are AFK and not playing anytime soon and we're capped at 55/55 on both servers, soo >.>.

I don't blame them. Regardless if you're on a nearly empty server, you're eating their monthly bandwidth allotment for no reason by idling in the lobby. Assuming they don't have unlimited.

I kick people out of the server manually if they have been in the lobby for more then 10 minutes. If whatever you may do takes more than 10 minutes, you should turn your PC off to conserve power for future generations!

1st world problems.

• Like 2