Sign in to follow this  
h0mie

WTF is the Deal with LU205??

Hi!

Me and a friend recently started to play DayZ (were also new to Arma) so were always looking for "recruit" servers. Today we found "LU205", which not only had playerslots left, but also a nice ping.

My Friend and I played along, and he even managed to loot a tent from a dead body, before we even found us weapons. So we placed the tent, but after that in the next 30 minutes the server restarted almost 6 times, sometimes changing time of day etc.

Always there was some form of "Rollback", and after a while we noticed, that everytime a player called "Beawolf", whose name also happens to be in the server title ("...Beawolfs den") died, the server would restart only seconds later.

We guessed this obviously has to be an admin abusing his powers. Probably he uses the aforementioned Rollback everytime he dies to regain his gear or something similar.

I tried googling "Beawolf", but i could not find any method of contact, or any adress. The server isnt even claimed on gametracker.

Admins can restart/stop the server and change the time. Thats pretty much sums it all up atm.

Ohyea and we can use global when no one else can !

Like Smashervt said hackers can pretty much do what they want on Arma2. But I dont think they can rollback a character (correct me if i'm wrong)

And about gametracker, you have to add your server to gametracker atleast that is what I did.

Cmon guys, don't get to hung up on the word "roll-back".

I was referring to the 30/40 sec you would be set back when the server restarts.

After above- mentioned player left, there were no further restarts the whole evening (in contrast to 5or 6 in rapid succession before) which only supports my theory.

Same for me just a few minutes ago.

I was kick by an "administrator" without any reason. I'm not a bandit (and if i was one i don't think it's a goos reason to kick), not hacking, glitching or anything else.

Just ran over half of map, found good loot spots, and have a pretty good stuff in an hour of time.

A little search on google and i found this post.

Maybe this server should be reported, but i still don't how to do it.

Edited by Elited

Beawolf is kicking again.. still he and his mates are playing.. all of the others were kicked!!!!

LU205 Renamed to LU200 - bugged Server....

Server Admin is still Beawolf!!!!!

DO SOMETHING!!!