I tried to join the server LU209 (1.7.2.3/94876)

Before i could even load into the game i was kicked (no reason given, Ping ect..)

I tried to rejoin, Kicked again same story. So i joined and stayed in the lobby for 30-40 seconds.

I watched about 10-15 people join and leave in that space of time before i was kicked again.

(edit) Time of joining around 9:50Pm on the 18th

I'm assuming they were also kicked they weren't there long enough to load into the game.

There was only 3 consecutive players on the server.

Pedda

Alexander

Torbj rn

Im running beta/95054 And the latest 1.7.2.3 I am able join other servers running 94876.

post-48130-0-84004300-1342644873_thumb.j

post-48130-0-87727300-1342644877_thumb.j

Thanks guys!

Edited by Phil2001
  • Like 1

Did you try other servers?

Otherwise its a group of people that keeps kicking people from the server so they can gear up. Happens allot atm with new servers.

/edit/

Did read it agian, and yea they just kicked you for being in the server. Nothing more..

Edited by Chauz
  • Like 2

Same story here, insta kicked before the game could start loading, must be running a script or something.

• Like 2

Yeah man tried a few other made sure they were running 94876 joined no problems EU28 been one i remember.

Still kicking for no reason at all, can't even fully make it into the server.

• Like 1

Probably not, but maybe the Dev's will look into it.

Hopefully, they have been doing it for day's now...

I was kicked last night too...

I think they was blacklisted now...

No luck for me, I just find a UAV and a tractor with my friend on this server... Many of my supplies and weapon ammo where on it :'( .

Hello.

This is one of the admins on the server. In the last recent days we've been noticing people joining and getting killed like 200 times in a row.

We suspected that these were bots occupying the server spaces and not really doing anything. It got so bad, that at one time there were something around 10 - 15 players not doing anything other than dying - spawning.

We realize that we've ruined alot of your gaming experience when you get kicked out. But I assure you this is steps, we as admins, thought were nessecary to counter the amount of (what we think are) bots on our server. In the future we will be more attentative to whether you are a bot or not, and you will hopefully not encounter any problems on our server again.

I don't know if other admins/players also has this problem on the servers they play on, please let me know if you do. And if there are something that can be done to counter it. (Except kicking/banning, which obviously doesn't work)

I can assure you that we have no egoistic reasons for kicking you.

I sincerely appologize for the inconvenience.

The current Lu209 admins.

Imo thats a bs excuse, nothing agianst you, but the server was almost empty when people tried to join. Just kept kicking everyone over and over agian that were connecting to the game server.

And about the massive amount of bots spawning respawn each time, I never saw something like that, even when I had the chance to play for a short period on the server.

Edited by Chauz
  • Like 1

Yeah I am calling shenanigans. I watched the player list for about half an hour before I tried to join and the only 3 people on the server were the one mentioned above. I tried to join 3x and was kicked 3x.

• Like 1

Hello.

This is one of the admins on the server. In the last recent days we've been noticing people joining and getting killed like 200 times in a row.

We suspected that these were bots occupying the server spaces and not really doing anything. It got so bad, that at one time there were something around 10 - 15 players not doing anything other than dying - spawning.

If this was the case why not do a server restart, then let people join?

Why has this been going on for 2/3 days in a row?

• Like 1

Hopefully, they have been doing it for day's now...

I don't think they have.

I've been playing on and off on the server, and there's only been some uncalled restarts here and there.

I doubt they will even come here to try defend their actons

What an odd thing to say :P

Edited by carlin

Yeah I am calling shenanigans. I watched the player list for about half an hour before I tried to join and the only 3 people on the server were the one mentioned above. I tried to join 3x and was kicked 3x.

The reason we kept kicking for a long period of time, is that we noticed a slight improvement in the hours after doing so. We weren't running any scripts, nor did we do it for selfish reasons.

We also tried multiple restarts, but after an hour or two, the server was packed with dying people.

This server thing is actually putting a strain on our enjoyment of the game. We're actually talking about stopping the server, because we no longer get time to do anything other than maintaining a good population in the server. This is why the server is down atm.

The fact is that people always presume the worst of the admins. I think the admins should be allowed to take action when they think something fishy is up.

You're right to be suspicious, but please do believe me when I say, we're doing this for your enjoyment on the server.

Peace out.

Torby

It does look bad at some times, but I wouldn't say overall. The graph fits the explanation of Torban.

No it doesnt, Considering one of the "bots" that kept suiciding is actually a friend of mine who couldnt get onto the server, his name is on that list twice for a total of 57 deaths, when in reality he couldnt even enter the server.

I've given you our explanation. We did what we thought would be necessary to cope with what we THOUGHT was bots. I never, and I repeat NEVER, stated that we knew for a fact that they were bots. They may have been people just trying to get a good spawn for like 50 deaths. Nevertheless, we took action. And yes, we could've just kicked the once that kept dying, but we found it a real hassle trying to differentiate beetween those dying a couple of times and those dying all the time. Therefore we decided to keep everyone kicked for a period of time, to see if the bots/douchebags taking up a slot for 3 hours only to die over and over again, came back to the server again. Which they did.

It's very easy to make accusations. Especially on a mod like Day Z, where admin priveliges can be abused for personal gain. But as stated earlier, we had no egoistic motives for kicking.

I welcome you to join our server when it's up again. (Had some problems yesterday. Should be fixed shortly).

Don't know what else to say really, except that this will be my last comment on this post. I've given you our explanation, and our sincerest apology. Not much else to do but wait for a decision from the dev.

I truly hope to see you guys online on lu209 again in the future, and perhaps we'll reacquire the love for the game again togheter. I know atleast I've lost it with all this drama.

Peace out.

Torby